Hendo..

Showtime956

After hendo wins this fights, hes back in the ufc and guarenteed a title shot or #1 contender spot.. (All just a wild guess) but this needs to happen! only guys i see beating anderson silva anytime soon is vitor or stann but u'd have to give em about 20 trys before they can pull it off.

jus sickens me the best guy to beat silva got cut!

After hendo wins this fights' date=' hes back in the ufc and guarenteed a title shot or #1 contender spot.. (All just a wild guess) but this needs to happen! only guys i see beating anderson silva anytime soon is vitor or stann but u'd have to give em about 20 trys before they can pull it off.

jus sickens me the best guy to beat silva got cut![/quote']

Just sickens me to think that Dan Henderson could beat Anderson Silva after getting choked out the first time.

Okay fine, he's a looping puncher with some wrestling, just like the other guy in the UFCs' Light Heavyweight division who is fighting for the title soon.

Hopefully however, Quinton knocks the **** out of Jones, much like Hendo did Pissping.

Okay fine' date=' he's a looping puncher with some wrestling, just like the other guy in the UFCs' Light Heavyweight division who is fighting for the title soon.

Hopefully however, Quinton knocks the **** out of Jones, much like Hendo did Pissping.[/quote']

haha. bro why are you dissing hendo? guy is the most humble fighter out there. i mean saying he has some wrestling is insulting to him. i mean yea he is old but he proved he got some fight left in him.

haha. bro why are you dissing hendo? guy is the most humble fighter out there. i mean saying he has some wrestling is insulting to him. i mean yea he is old but he proved he got some fight left in him.

Laugh out Loud. I didn't see to much wrestling when Jake Shields controlled him on the ground for 5 rounds.

After hendo wins this fights' date=' hes back in the ufc and guarenteed a title shot or #1 contender spot.. (All just a wild guess) but this needs to happen! only guys i see beating anderson silva anytime soon is vitor or stann but u'd have to give em about 20 trys before they can pull it off.

jus sickens me the best guy to beat silva got cut![/quote']

Chael or even Okami can beat Silva.....I like Stann but I dont think he has the style to beat Anderson Silva.

Anderson's weakness is wrestlers (Sonnen, Henderson and even Travis Lutter took him down with ease)

Vitor....I like him but he is too worried about being respectful to Anderson.....and you saw what happened last time.

Chael sonnen in 2 fights will be the new 185 lb. champion and when he beats silva up for 5 rounds should be considered the best P4P MMA fighter and according to Dana the Greatest MMA fighter ever!

Then I guess its on to president for Chael!

Archived