Kieth Jardine Vs Jon Jones???

Melvinj0

Say what you want about the Dean Of Mean. But this dude always comes to fight. Ya he has been Ko'ed real fast by some not so great people (Houston and Wiuff). But he has also put up some great friggin fights against some legit comp (Rampage, Mousassi, Bonnar, and he beat Forrest). If this guy fought Jones I think he would give him a friggen good *** fight. I think he would for sure lose, but at the same time I still wanna see them fight some day,

to be honest' date=' I wanna see any Jardine fight, I know he lost quite a few fights in a row and did deserve to be cut from the UFC, but still, the guy is entertaining and I enjoy watching him fight, him vs Jones wouldn't be any different[/quote']

Dude can hang with anyone man, sure he losses some times but at the same time he comes to fight all the friggin time.

I reckon the fight would look sort of like this...

mopping.gif

With Bones being the mopper and Jardine being the mopped lol

I reckon the fight would look sort of like this...

mopping.gif

With Bones being the mopper and Jardine being the mopped lol

Are you saying all janitors are black??? WTF dude.

Say what you want about the Dean Of Mean. But this dude always comes to fight. Ya he has been Ko'ed real fast by some not so great people (Houston and Wiuff). But he has also put up some great friggin fights against some legit comp (Rampage' date=' Mousassi, Bonnar, and he beat Forrest). If this guy fought Jones I think he would give him a friggen good *** fight. I think he would for sure lose, but at the same time I still wanna see them fight some day,[/quote']

... a bloodbath massacre ending with Dean's head being impaled on Jone's elbow

resulting in the first UFC cage death & Dana being arrested for pre-meditated homicide -

• 2 weeks later...
Say what you want about the Dean Of Mean. But this dude always comes to fight. Ya he has been Ko'ed real fast by some not so great people (Houston and Wiuff). But he has also put up some great friggin fights against some legit comp (Rampage' date=' Mousassi, Bonnar, and he beat Forrest). If this guy fought Jones I think he would give him a friggen good *** fight. I think he would for sure lose, but at the same time I still wanna see them fight some day,[/quote']

Melvin, Melvin, Melvin ... just no no no

Archived