Why Rashad is going to beat Tito down like a redheaded step child.

Tiberius

1. In 2007 Rashad was on the rise. He has now far surpassed Tito on every level.

2. The only fighter to beat Rashad is the freakishly gifted and unorthodox striker Machida. Tito is a much lower level striker.

3. Tito made his name beating lower level fighters and former champions years past their best. Rashad is 31 and very much in his prime.

4. Look at their respective records since 2007. The only guy Tito could beat was Bader lol

5. We all know a big part of fighting is the mental side.

Tito: Tito is desperate and scared. He thinks the only way forward is to keep acting like a punk like he has his whole life. But at the same time he knows a lot about the UFC and he knows there are several fighters who will mop the floor with him including Rashad.

Rashad: Rashad said he wanted to fight Bones because that's what a fighter says and wants. But realistically no one wants to fight Bones. Rashad has dodged a bullet obviously not having to fight Bones. Just think how good mentally that is for him to get the far easier opponent - the washed up Tito and get to set the record straight for their draw against the biggest punk in the history of MMA.

That's why bookies have it:

Rashad $1.25

Tito: $3.75

and I can completely understand why.

I actually like tito for this fight...think he has alot of x factors on his side

new camp

coming off a fresh win

coming off a recent fight

descent chin

and underated ground skills (under displayed is more accurate)

oh and he has nothing to lose

but i do agree with most of what u said

I actually like tito for this fight...think he has alot of x factors on his side

new camp

coming off a fresh win

coming off a recent fight

descent chin

and underated ground skills (under displayed is more accurate)

oh and he has nothing to lose

but i do agree with most of what u said

If you like his chances you should definitely bet on him. How often are you going to get $3.75 in a two horse race when you think you have a winner?

You couldn't be more wrong with your "oh and he has nothing to lose" statement though.

If he loses it will probably be his last fight in the UFC. If it isn't his last fight his last fight will be against a mid tier fighter tarnishing his legacy even more. If he loses he loses everything - the fractured skull excuses, the neck injuries excuses, and everything else.

He will be remembered as the most overrated and least respectful fighter in the history of the sport. He will have a 16 and 9 record and be known as a guy who beat lower ranked fighters and aging champions. When people think of him they will just think of the Chuck dodging, getting KO by Chuck, the Randy spanking, and the excuses.

1. In 2007 Rashad was on the rise. He has now far surpassed Tito on every level.

2. The only fighter to beat Rashad is the freakishly gifted and unorthodox striker Machida. Tito is a much lower level striker.

3. Tito made his name beating lower level fighters and former champions years past their best. Rashad is 31 and very much in his prime.

4. Look at their respective records since 2007. The only guy Tito could beat was Bader lol

Tito: Tito is desperate and scared. He thinks the only way forward is to keep acting like a punk like he has his whole life. But at the same time he knows a lot about the UFC and he knows there are several fighters who will mop the floor with him including Rashad.

Rashad: Rashad said he wanted to fight Bones because that's what a fighter says and wants. But realistically no one wants to fight Bones. Rashad has dodged a bullet obviously not having to fight Bones. Just think how good mentally that is for him to get the far easier opponent - the washed up Tito and get to set the record straight for their draw against the biggest punk in the history of MMA.

Rashad $1.25

Tito is making Rashad tap, you heard it here first

Rashad $1.25

sig bet???? if yor in send me a PM

Rashad is too afraid to stand up to anyone. Whats going to happen when he finds out that Tito can stuff all his takedowns and has a cast iron jaw? He sure isnt going to submit anyone. I got Tito winning this fight by submission, people underestimate just how good he is at Jui Jitsu. Rashad better come into this fight fists blazing if he expects a win against Tito.

He will be remembered as the most overrated and least respectful fighter in the history of the sport. He will have a 16 and 9 record and be known as a guy who beat lower ranked fighters and aging champions. When people think of him they will just think of the Chuck dodging' date=' getting KO by Chuck, the Randy spanking, and the excuses.[/quote']

So this is exactly what twats like you are going to say if Tito wins.....He got lucky, he beat a bunch of losers and got lucky.

So typical.

Rashad $1.25

tito-ortiz-middle-finger-tuf.jpg

Rashad $1.25

What did Tito do to you? He must have done something for you to have such obvious bias against here? Did he not get to your autograph, did you lose a bet on him one time?

What has made you hate him so much and totally disrespect a legend of the sport?

If you like his chances you should definitely bet on him. How often are you going to get $3.75 in a two horse race when you think you have a winner?

You couldn't be more wrong with your "oh and he has nothing to lose" statement though.

If he loses it will probably be his last fight in the UFC. If it isn't his last fight his last fight will be against a mid tier fighter tarnishing his legacy even more. If he loses he loses everything - the fractured skull excuses' date=' the neck injuries excuses, and everything else.

He will be remembered as the most overrated and least respectful fighter in the history of the sport. He will have a 16 and 9 record and be known as a guy who beat lower ranked fighters and aging champions. When people think of him they will just think of the Chuck dodging, getting KO by Chuck, the Randy spanking, and the excuses.[/quote']

I don't agree with that at all. Say what you will, he got his needed win, and tito will always be a huge draw for fans.

It's funny reading all the posts saying Tito will win. Why don't you guys go out and lay some money on him at $3.75? You will almost quadruple your money. Oh that's right. Because you have no confidence in what you say you just run your mouth even though you guys know nothing about MMA.

Anyone picking Ortiz is not doing so based on logic' date=' reason or intelligence. The clown wins one do or die fight in six years and all of sudden he's a contender? That's f'ing hilarious and yet another example of how undeniably dumb the average MMA fan is.[/quote']

Amen.

obama_applause_2.gif

It's funny reading all the posts saying Tito will win. Why don't you guys go out and lay some money on him at $3.75? You will almost quadruple your money. Oh that's right. Because you have no confidence in what you say you just run your mouth even though you guys know nothing about MMA.

that's hilarious because i got $100 on tito

Amen.

obama_applause_2.gif

and again how hilarious. i made my pick for the fight on the factors coming in.

1.rash has been out over a year.

2. rashad is coming off knee surgery

3. ring rust,cage unreadiness

4.tito is confident

5.tito will be comfortable just fighting at the last event.

so think about that kind sir.

and again how hilarious. i made my pick for the fight on the factors coming in.

1.rash has been out over a year.

2. rashad is coming off knee surgery

3. ring rust' date='cage unreadiness

4.tito is confident

5.tito will be comfortable just fighting at the last event.

so think about that kind sir.[/quote']

I don't agree with your analysis. But hey, you should back who you want to back. I had a win on a $5.50 chance the other day but it wasn't in a two horse race. $3.75 in a two horse race is pretty big odds. The bookies think Tito isn't going to win his second fight in 6 years and I don't either lol

Well at least you put your money where your mouth is but c'mon' date=' you can't deny that you made that bet with your heart and not with your head. At least man up and admit that much.[/quote']

no i very much dont like tito. mainly for the excuses. i dont think ortiz is better fighter in general but right now he is to me.

rashad's thinking he has this one easy and he will ko him. but i bet he'll get outwrestled again.

Nah' date=' but I remember you THINKING that you were slapping me around. Maybe you were thinking about this forum in your dreams?

Pretty sad[/quote']

Yeah it's pretty sad you are still smarting from it. You should have learned your lesson and stop embarrassing yourself.

Archived