Tiberius' 2000th post celebration thread.

Tiberius

Me+2.jpg

So I made it to the big 2000 club. I would like to take the opportunity to personally thank all the strong posters, well meaning try-hards, half-wits, MMA know-nothings and lastly, and certainly leastly, the trolls who make this place the premier MMA forum on the internet.

Genghis+Khan.jpg

“The greatest happiness is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth, to see those dear to them bathed in tears, to clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters.” - Genghis Khan

catwalk.gif

Enjoy yourselves!

PS - Sorry no ******* but I'm sick as **** of getting banned.

Who's that in the first picture?

Yours truly. classicboxer suggested I post another pic of myself in my 2000 post suggestion thread.

well done' date=' you made it, so which option did you select from your own possibilities? I'm guessing (or hoping) for a full report on the forum and the posters that dwell in it?[/quote']

This may well happen but it is hard to get motivated to write an in depth report when you are in an unpaid capacity lol Anyway, I think I covered the most serious threat to these forums in my "Should trolls be fed?" thread...

Archived