UFC Rugby Team

georgelebrun

I'd move Bork to No 8, his size and speed will be more effective there. Nelson at tighthead, Palhares

1. Cain

2. Nelson

3. Schaub

4.Jones

5.Struve

6. Mitrione

7. Palhares

8. Brock

9. GSP

10. A Silva

11. (run) Forrest

12.Machida

13. Rashad

14. Te Huna(I'd be surprised if he couldn't play rugby, very surprised)

15. Aldo

I'd move Bork to No 8' date=' his size and speed will be more effective there. Nelson at tighthead, Palhares

1. Cain

2. Rampage

3. Nelson

4.Jones

5.Struve

6. Forrest

7. Palhares

8. Brock

9. GSP

10. A Silva

13. Rashad

15. Aldo

will finish the rest later[/quote']

You could have Carwin and Brock as two massive props, that would be a big pack, I was thinking Davis and Jones as second rows, Struve is almost too tall for it, he would break in half! lol I like GSP as scrum half..

You could have Carwin and Brock as two massive props' date=' that would be a big pack, I was thinking Davis and Jones as second rows, Struve is almost too tall for it, he would break in half! lol I like GSP as scrum half..[/quote']

Thinking of Brocks explosiveness off the back of the scrums would be devestating in attack and he'll put some big hits on in defence.

Struve will be on exstensive exercise routine of pies and pints to put a bit of bulk on but his lineout abilities will be a fantastic asset

Front rowers, Size aint everything, look at Sheridan for England built like a monster but soft as ****. Cain at tighthead for his wrestling experience Nelson at hooker cos he's a nutter and has the physique, Schaub at loosehead, got good size and he'll be handy around the field

Archived