Which fighter gets the most unjustified hate?

georgelebrun

GSP by far. Best fighter out there. Everyone hates on him because he is the man.

Jon Jones

I don't like either , but I don't hate on either also.

GSP gets a lot of hate for how he fights , but it should end there people are hating on who he is despite him being nothing but classy and kind.

Jon Jones rubs a lot of people off as a arrogant ********* who's dishonest.

I don't like either ' date=' but I don't hate on either also.

GSP gets a lot of hate for how he fights , but it should end there people are hating on who he is despite him being nothing but classy and kind.

[b']Jon Jones rubs a lot of people off as a arrogant ********* who's dishonest[/b].

from what comes outa his mouth i get that feeling....

I'd pick either Maynard or Jones...

Maynard is not a Lay n Pray fighter, and he gets ragged on all the time because he's an undefeated wrestler.

Jones is nowhere near as ****y as people make him out to be. He's not humble or anything like that, but I think he's a pretty cool guy.

This forum is disproportionately anti-GSP and pro-Silva/Penn, so any poll is just going to reflect that.

GSP & Fitch get more hate than anyone, and there is almost always a double standard by the people doing it here.

I also think Florian gets a lot of unwarranted hate. At least with GSP/Fitch, there can be legitimate complaints about their style... But with Florian, it seems like maybe people here just don't like his eyebrows or something..

GSP cause he doesnt get KO's .. what majority want to see but beings it doesnt happen they hate him .. looking past everything else about him

Yeah, the funny thing is in his last fight he was legitimately trying to KO Shields, but only knocked him down twice. GSP just lacks the killer instinct. Some fighters have it, others do not. Everything else about GSP is stellar. He's got excellent hands, good takedowns, good kickboxing, and great submission skills (He subbed Matt Hughes, who is considered an excellent grappler).

Jon Jones, who I always though HAD IT, has come across as ****y. He is just in the limelight, and he's young, so people really shouldn't expect him to be humble. He will most likely lose sooner or later, and that will make him a better fighter and person. I think Rampage won't be able to accomplish that feat, but I do think that some other fighters have a chance. It's gonna take someone stronger then him to do it, and Rampage does not fit that bill. I think Jones throwing around Bonnar is a good reference point for how strong Jones is.

Don't know why anyone would hate on Maynard. He tries to stand and bang, and he beat the tar out of Diaz in their second endeavor (I don't care what compubox says, he dropped Diaz 3 times in that fight).

The only fighter I truly dislike is Bisping and Fitch. Fitch is flat our boring, and he knows it, yet continues to lay on people the entire fight. Bisping is a corner spitting, illegal knee disqualificating, ****** bag that needs to fight another ko artist. I'm hopeful he goes against Brian Stann, so that an American Hero can KO him.

Yeah' date=' the funny thing is in his last fight he was legitimately trying to KO Shields, but only knocked him down twice. GSP just lacks the killer instinct. Some fighters have it, others do not. Everything else about GSP is stellar. He's got excellent hands, good takedowns, good kickboxing, and great submission skills (He subbed Matt Hughes, who is considered an excellent grappler).

Jon Jones, who I always though HAD IT, has come across as ****y. He is just in the limelight, and he's young, so people really shouldn't expect him to be humble. He will most likely lose sooner or later, and that will make him a better fighter and person. I think Rampage won't be able to accomplish that feat, but I do think that some other fighters have a chance. It's gonna take someone stronger then him to do it, and Rampage does not fit that bill. I think Jones throwing around Bonnar is a good reference point for how strong Jones is.

Don't know why anyone would hate on Maynard. He tries to stand and bang, and he beat the tar out of Diaz in their second endeavor (I don't care what compubox says, he dropped Diaz 3 times in that fight).

The only fighter I truly dislike is Bisping and Fitch. Fitch is flat our boring, and he knows it, yet continues to lay on people the entire fight. Bisping is a corner spitting, illegal knee disqualificating, ****** bag that needs to fight another ko artist. I'm hopeful he goes against Brian Stann, so that an American Hero can KO him.[/quote']

Gsp get the most unjustified hate by far. All he does is win. The one thing that bothers me about Maynard is his whining about the Edgar decision. He almost had him out, and he only has himself to blame!

Archived