Sign in to follow this  
KINGJORDAN

Hendo's new found hype

Probably because he's not a heavyweight and finished arguably the best heavyweight of all time in the first round and he's 40. 6 years older than Fedor.

Fedor has just as much mileage if not more fighting at HW his whole career

fedor has just as much mileage if not more fighting at hw his whole career

he's also not a true heavyweight. Just a chubby guy who refuses strenght and conditioning

Probably because he's not a heavyweight and finished arguably the best heavyweight of all time in the first round and he's 40. 6 years older than Fedor.

He finished a heavyweight can crusher

its cuz hes knocking ppl out and finishing, his last 4 wins are by KO/TKO.. making legends like Fedor look like amateurs and dropping H-bombs on scrubs like Bisping and Sobral

Hendo is a beast, blee dat!!

because he earned a title shot before he left the ufc. but dana screwed him over. its no new hype. its hype that should have never been lost

He didnt earn a title shot in the ufc. He was granted 2 free shots and lost both. Thats 2 losses in a row inclusing a title shot coming off a loss. A 3 win streak doesnt automatically earns you a title shot especially after the organisation did you such a favor as to grant you a direct shot and then another one just after that. 3 wins including one over bisping isnt worthy. Dude the guy wouldve competed for the title 3 times in 6 fights? With a 3-2 record? Sry....

He didnt earn a title shot in the ufc. He was granted 2 free shots and lost both. Thats 2 losses in a row inclusing a title shot coming off a loss. A 3 win streak doesnt automatically earns you a title shot especially after the organisation did you such a favor as to grant you a direct shot and then another one just after that. 3 wins including one over bisping isnt worthy. Dude the guy wouldve competed for the title 3 times in 6 fights? With a 3-2 record? Sry....

QUIT DUCKING ME

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=91433&page=16

My first post! Now to make a big splash, Fedor got punched in the back of the head 2 times hard and still turned to defend, Hendo would have probably still finished but watch video its easy to see. I like both fighters, but this reminds me of when brock hit Mir in the back of the head barely and got stood up. Anyways, Fedor is done, hope Hendo can continue kickin *** til hes Coutures age.

That's what i think cause every time i've seen Fedor he's lost. But to many he's a god' date=' so yeah.[/quote']

Thanks for tuning into MMA this year... seriously... Danas dredging of the bottom of the barrel seems to be paying off...

He went out of his weight class to fight someone who is well respected and from memory was being spoon fed to get his confidence back up. So of course there is going to be hype...

the winner of bisping vs henderson was guaranteed a title shot, and Hendo went out and got KO of the decade... and Dana said no, so Hendo went where the money is.

Thanks for tuning into MMA this year... seriously... Danas dredging of the bottom of the barrel seems to be paying off...

I've been watching it for years now. Just never really saw other than highlights of Fedors fights. smartass

That's what i think cause every time i've seen Fedor he's lost. But to many he's a god' date=' so yeah.[/quote']

Well thats because your an 11'er

its cuz hes knocking ppl out and finishing' date=' his last 4 wins are by KO/TKO.. making legends like Fedor look like amateurs and dropping H-bombs on scrubs like Bisping and Sobral

Hendo is a beast, blee dat!![/quote']

Did you see the fight, or have you just read a few forums and blogs from Hendo fans?

He wasnt making Fedor look like an amateur. For as long as it lasted it was a good, competitive fight.

Dan got this level of hype because frankly he's one of the greatest of all time and earned it. He's on a 3 fight win streak that includes winning the 205 belt in the #2 promotion in the world and being the first man to ever knock out arguably the greatest fighter in history, who's in the weight class above his - regardless of your opinions on Fedor today, he'd never been KO'd and Dan did that with his iconic right. Add in the fact people still get pumped up for the Bisping highlight, and you start to see where the excitement comes from. His last three loses were to Anderson (another arguable GOAT), a prime Rampage & perennial top 10 P4P fighter Jake Shields (and nearly everyone universally agrees Hendo was drained from the weight cut). He's 40 years old and still hanging with and winning against rising stars. He's becoming Randy 2.0, but with mean KO power. Plus, his contract is up, which means he'd be the topic of discussion around here a lot regardless of his current level of hype.

Frankly, Hendo is one of the most interesting fighters in the world right now in terms of potential fights in front of him.

What goof are you in you're avatar? Goof number 1 or goof number 2?