tito's title shot?

boogieman72

why the hell is there even talk of tito getting a title shot yet? 1 win in 6 years and this guys a contender? why not go ahead and let him and chuck fight and the winner is number 1 contender? now are you starting to see how stupid it sounds to even mention tito and a title shot?

why the hell is there even talk of tito getting a title shot yet? 1 win in 6 years and this guys a contender? why not go ahead and let him and chuck fight and the winner is number 1 contender? now are you starting to see how stupid it sounds to even mention tito and a title shot?

Well.....If he beats Rashad, he definitely would be close.

You have to take into account Tito's history in the UFC as well. He would be deserving of a title shot after beating a few high profile fighters.

Well let's see. He beat Bader a top 5 LHW impressively, he stepped up to take another fight on fairly short notice when no one else would. He's fighting what most believe is THE #1 contender. If someone else wanted that #1 shot bad enough, they should have stepped up. But they didn't. That says a lot to me. If Tito beats the #1 contender Rashtard Evans, then I don't think it's fair to keep him from it.

Rampage is getting a title shot, and he couldn't beat Rashad. Rampage should be in there either IMO. His last win was an unimpressive wall and stall fight against Matt Hammill, and a split decision win of Machida whom looked VERY off their game.

You guys woulda been ok with Machida who has lost 2 of his last 3, and the win was against a very aged Randy.

If Tito beats the #1 contender, he should get a shot. If he doesn't, then nothing everyone didn't expect. It's a win win for Tito taking this fight no matter what the results.

Bader top 5 LHW, find it hard to agree with that sorry, definately top 10 but not top 5. rank 7 like Dana says sounds about right.

jones

page

rashad

forrest

shogun

machida

all ahead of Bader no particular order and i would put Bader next but i can see why people would want to put Franklin and Davis ahead of Bader aswell. so either way still top 10

Bader top 5 LHW' date=' find it hard to agree with that sorry, definately top 10 but not top 5. rank 7 like Dana says sounds about right.

jones

page

rashad

forrest

shogun

machida

all ahead of Bader no particular order and i would put Bader next but i can see why people would want to put Franklin and Davis ahead of Bader aswell. so either way still top 10[/quote']

Yes ur right after the Ortiz fight befor he was top 5 (only loss to the current champ)

I also think Tito deserves a shot IF he wins. Rampage, Forrest and Shogun all got a shots after just two wins in a row with just one of them beeing a top five guy. So why not give Tito a shot if he wins against two?

major fail.

You know what's major fail?

Your life.

That is all.

YOU_FAIL_AT_LIFE.png

Run Forrest Run ahead of Bader, and the possibility of Franklin and Davis ahead of him? I mean I can almost see Forrest, but not the others. You even fail at being a crappy attitude internet tough guy. Your mom is NOT proud. I will always be one up in life, the internet cred means NOTHING to me!

Whoever wins will get the next title fight that's just the way it is and u all know it. But a lot depends on the forrest and shogun fight whoever wins more impressively will get it.

I doubt that Tito will get a titlle shot if he wins.I'd say let him fight Machida so he could get destroyed. Of course first he has to defeat Rashad. Which ain't gonna happen.