Sign in to follow this  
GoldenAfro

Is Dennis Hallman a homosexual?

I don't want to sound like a homophobic, some of my good friends are gay. Not really.....

But seriously is Dennis Hallman a homosexual? He just looked like a guy hanging out on one of the beach in LA. Also did you see how quick he was to grab Ebersole from behind and thrust his hips into him?

I wonder how Mr. Hughes feels being choked out twice by Hallman, luckily for the country boy the ref was there.

I don't want to sound like a homophobic' date=' some of my good friends are gay. Not really.....

But seriously is Dennis Hallman a homosexual? He just looked like a guy hanging out on one of the beach in LA. Also did you see how quick he was to grab Ebersole from behind and thrust his hips into him?

I wonder how Mr. Hughes feels being choked out twice by Hallman, luckily for the country boy the ref was there.[/quote']

Bisexual prob haha.

I don't want to sound like a homophobic' date=' some of my good friends are gay. Not really.....

[b']I wonder how Mr. Hughes feels being choked out twice by Hallman[/b], luckily for the country boy the ref was there.

He only got choked out once, the other was an armbar

Seriously?

No. I really doubt he's gay. That speedo was goddam hilarious.

Grow up

Well I think it is a safe assumption that you don't know what you talking about. The man in your Avi has been completely exposed as a hardcore racist, so as you being a fan, I do not find it hard to believe that you also hate homosexuals

You really find half naked men funny? .

Well I think it is a safe assumption that you don't know what you talking about. The man in your Avi has been completely exposed as a hardcore racist' date=' so as you being a fan, I do not find it hard to believe that you also hate homosexuals

[/quote']

God damn Mr. Fantastic couldn't make that ridiculous a reach.

You really find half naked men funny?

In this instance I sure do

nope' date=' dunno why you guys make such a fuss about same thing we see in a GSP fight nothing but his junk[/quote']

We all have the suspicion that GSP might be a closet homosexual, but he also doesn't wear a speedio to the OCTAGON.

We all have the suspicion that GSP might be a closet homosexual' date=' but he also doesn't wear a speedio to the OCTAGON.[/quote']

Pretty sure a straight guy can wear a speedo too.

We all have the suspicion that GSP might be a closet homosexual' date=' but he also doesn't wear a speedio to the OCTAGON.[/quote']

Amen , I don't care what sexuality someone is but....I was waiting for them to tell him he needed to put some fight shorts on...What the **** was that ****? The female fighters aren't even that skimpy , he's not even a goodlooking guy for **** sake. :D

yeah but still the fact is that all we see from GSP is his junk same thing with Hallman just shorter speedos

You must be from America's hat. Here we arrest people for wearing them.

Nope. 'Murrican as apple pie, just not an ignorant prick.

No again' date=' but congrats on the stunning wit.[/quote']

hahaha keep telling yourself that ****.

Hey look we are trying to be me acceptabing of your beliefs here, try to be more understanding.

Aww man the ****** troll on an internet forum, who's spent the night trying to convince everyone he's sooooo drunk thinks I'm gay.

However shall I sleep tonight?

Aww man the ****** troll on an internet forum' date=' who's spent the night trying to convince everyone he's sooooo drunk thinks I'm gay.

However shall I sleep tonight?[/quote']

However should I sleep tonight? Some tool bag on a forum full of internet warriors is trying to convince me he is not gay.

Let me know how it works out, i think I'll sleep like a baby.

You're not winning this........

However should I sleep tonight? Some tool bag on a forum full of internet warriors is trying to convince me he is not gay.

Let me know how it works out' date=' i think I'll sleep like a baby.

You're not winning this........[/quote']

No one is. You think I'm homosexual, I think you're a total god damned idiot. It's an internet fight, no one wins.

bleach blonde hair' date=' tight *** purple underwear.. hes definitely a ****[/quote']

He should have came out to a really gay pride song.

It would have really imitated his opponent.

No one is. You think I'm homosexual' date=' I think you're a total god damned idiot. It's an internet fight, no one wins.[/quote']

I hope you get off to that.....

all i think it was, was a mindgame and an attempt to make ebersole loose a bit of focus (or focus on the junk lool). Ebersole tries to be funny and does those kind of silly tricks (cartweels, weird fighting style, the hair arrow and all kinds of statements), so i guess hallman tried to play the same game. The only problem is that he should have done this at the weigh ins and not on the pay per view broadcast! The moment i saw him only thing i was thinking is if dana is gonna fire him. Cause its one thing to be funny and have a caracter and another to appear on national television with half your *** and manpiece outside in the open. Yea it wasnt all out there, but seriously how easy was it to have a waldrobe malfunction?? And this is on a show where your boss has asked you not to ever curse on live tv. He cant say to rampage dont curse when you are on the radio, but he tells him to behave when he is on the live tv event right?? The sport is already brutal and violent so they try to keep things as much civilised as possible. Hallman was disrespectfull to the ufc in my mind.

I wonder how Mr. Hughes feels being choked out twice by Hallman, luckily for the country boy the ref was there.[/quote']

Actually I was at buffalo wild wings in Houston for the fight and Matt Hughes was sitting next to me. All of the people sitting with him were giving him **** about loosing to him twice. He had a nice big smile on his face when Hallman lost.

mostly gay men and germans. and gay germans.

gays and germans shouldnt be allowed to fight in mma, its scares me if they feeling some pleasure init :D

I always thought Hallman had it, as far as possibly being a serious contender. Sadly that bout made me somewhat aggravated, as I really felt gay watching the match. I have gay buddies, but I don't want to think i'm gay for watching fighting. He all but showed the world his *******. I don't blame Dana White for releasing him. I can't imagine what speech he would've given if he had won.

Why are you calling someone gay when you go round on a forum calling a man sexy? And have him in your avatar?

because i know im not gay and i can say sexyama is sexy...

just because u get uncomfortable around people in underwear makes me think ur uncomfortable about ur sexuality. so when u were watching the fight u had some unexplained feelings towards speedo man. well im here to explain them to u, they mean ur gay.... have a nice parade

He's a hypocrite.

i dont think u understand the meaning of this word, maybe if u were 12 i would let it pass, but according to ur sig ur at least over 17 since u have a car, so ill help u. me calling sexyama sexy doesnt make me gay. do i want to bang sexyama? no cuz i dont like **** in my *** but like bartender said im human and i can see the sexiness in sexyama. also if i was gay why would i be calling others gay? doesnt make much sense

I always thought Hallman had it' date=' as far as possibly being a serious contender. Sadly that bout made me somewhat aggravated, as I really felt gay watching the match. I have gay buddies, but I don't want to think i'm gay for watching fighting. He all but showed the world his *******. I don't blame Dana White for releasing him. I can't imagine what speech he would've given if he had won.[/quote']

?

so if a man walked by u and took his pants off, u would think that ur gay? thats pretty gay bro

I don't want to sound like a homophobic' date=' some of my good friends are gay. Not really.....[/b']

I wonder how Mr. Hughes feels being choked out twice by Hallman, luckily for the country boy the ref was there.

Hahahahaha!!