Sign in to follow this  
JP24

There are 2 kinds of GSP fans...

Diaz is not the answer man' date=' lets get real here.

Not saying Nick Diaz is not a good fighter but he is not a GSP caliber fighter.[/quote']

Is Matt Serra a GSP caliber fighter?

Ahh good old WarWest. Was wondering when you were going pull GSP's nuts out of your mouth long enough to make a comment.

There is only 1 kind of haters' date=' and they all fail pretty bad lol.[/quote']

Ahh good old WarWest. Was wondering when you were going pull GSP's nuts out of your mouth long enough to make a comment.

we got one!

Type 1:

These types are the less annoying version' date=' but still annoying, nonetheless. They act like their boy is the best at everything ever, yet they bash and discredit every fighter they send after him, saying "Oh, this guy sucks, look at his record." And then they wanna argue how GSP has beaten the best in the biz.

Type 2:

These types are just ridiculously annoying. These are the blinded fanboys who do the opposite of type one, and act like all of GSP's victims are the best of the very freaking best so they can sit there with their smirk and tell the world GSP is P4P #1, and tell how he has the best record ever.[/quote']

I am a gsp fan and im either. ill be rooting for both nick diaz and gsp when they fight :)

I'm type 3 -

I acknowledge he is the best in the division and one on the best P4P, hell I even get excited before his fights....... But his attitude in his fights sucks, I'm losing faith in GSP (That's why I don't really like him any more). If he manages to make the Diaz fight look boring I'm not gonna be a fan at all.

we got one!

Come on man, you knew I would show up at some point

Hell No. You know that you are trying to funny I guess?

What is Nick Diaz level of fighters? Sanchez, Karo, Joe Riggs even?

Hell No he lost to all three.

GSP has one submission loss to Matt Hughes, he got caught in an armbar it happens and one (T)KO to Matt Serra which was an absolute fluke win which was proven the second time they fought.

I'd be worried about Nick Diaz beating GSP if his name was Matt Diaz.

and one (T)KO to Matt Serra which was an absolute fluke win which was proven the second time they fought.

Hate when people call that a fluke, sure he aint as good as GSP but he wanted to punch GSP in the face, so through some punches at his face and connected with some punches to GSP's face.

Unexpected yes, fluke no.

Hate when people call that a fluke' date=' sure he aint as good as GSP but he wanted to punch GSP in the face, so through some punches at his face and connected with some punches to GSP's face.

Unexpected yes, fluke no.[/quote']

Yeah i mean how can you call like 15 punches a fluke ?

Hate when people call that a fluke' date=' sure he aint as good as GSP but he wanted to punch GSP in the face, so through some punches at his face and connected with some punches to GSP's face.

Unexpected yes, fluke no.[/quote']

Fluke - Yes because 9999 times out of 10,000 that does not happen.

Huge Fluke, most epic fluke of all time.

It was a fluke that Serra even got a title shot

Fluke - Yes because 9999 times out of 10' date='000 that does not happen.

Huge Fluke, most epic fluke of all time.

It was a fluke that Serra even got a title shot[/quote']

mmmmmmmm he won the TUF show which the winner got the shot - not a fluke.

He beat GSP fair and square, or was it fairly squarely.

They could fight a million times with Serra only winning once! Still doesn't make it a fluke.

GSP can decision him or cut him. He's great at the first and the second isn't that hard with so much scar tissue.

Been saying this forever.

mmmmmmmm he won the TUF show which the winner got the shot - not a fluke.

He beat GSP fair and square' date=' or was it fairly squarely.

[b']They could fight a million times with Serra only winning once! Still doesn't make it a fluke[/b].

I do not think you are mentally challenged but I think that statement is quite retarded.

I do not think you are mentally challenged but I think that statement is quite retarded.

Fluke means an accidental stroke of luck. Where's fluke in trying to puch a guy in the face and punching him in the face.

Maynard vs Emerson was a fluke or the Crocop Barnett fight where he squashes his wrist without knowing anything about it.

Fluke means an accidental stroke of luck. Where's fluke in trying to puch a guy in the face and punching him in the face.

Maynard vs Emerson was a fluke or the Crocop Barnett fight where he squashes his wrist without knowing anything about it.

Ok dictionary.com. The punch was lucky as hell and Matt Serra could have played the lottery and won that day most likely.

Hell No. You know that you are trying to funny I guess?

What is Nick Diaz level of fighters? Sanchez' date=' Karo, Joe Riggs even?

Hell No he lost to all three.

GSP has one submission loss to Matt Hughes, he got caught in an armbar it happens and one (T)KO to Matt Serra which was an absolute fluke win which was proven the second time they fought.

I'd be worried about Nick Diaz beating GSP if his name was Matt Diaz.[/quote']

serra-upset-gsp_medium.gif

Doesn't look like a fluke to me

LOL How does it feel to have GSPs nuts in your mouth? The thing about GSP is EVERYONE can't stop talking about him' date=' love him or hate him (that haters talk about him more often). There was an amazing card last night and all you can do is post about GSP... AGAIN?! lol.[/quote']

I dunno, how does it feel SirRender?

I don't believe it was a fluke that Serra won, but lucky punches do exist. If you play the lottery and win that doesn't mean you're just great at playing the lottery, you just got lucky, it happens.

JP. Excellent thread. This is so true. They are either blind obsessed fanboys or blind obsessed fanboys.

No, that's not a typo :)

Excuse me JP' date=' I'm a gigantic GSP fan.[/quote']

Which type are you, then??? :D

JP. Excellent thread. This is so true. They are either blind obsessed fanboys or blind obsessed fanboys.

No' date=' that's not a typo :)[/quote']

I know. It's absolutely the truth, brotha!

I think there is a 3rd type

Type 3:

These types would like nothing more than to see GSP pull a Hallman and they are usually heard loudly at events in canada chanting.....Ohhh gay' date=' Oh gayOh gayOh gay, Oh gay, Ohh gaaay[/quote']

I'm type 3 -

I acknowledge he is the best in the division and one on the best P4P' date=' hell I even get excited before his fights....... But his attitude in his fights sucks, I'm losing faith in GSP (That's why I don't really like him any more). If he manages to make the Diaz fight look boring I'm not gonna be a fan at all.[/quote']

if-you-noticed-the-surfer-demotivational-poster-1239922889.jpg

Oh yeah! that's some juicy mother****ing mighty fine surfing going on right there

That dude is tubing quite well.

2 type of gsp fans I've picked up on:

homosexuals

little kids / future homosexuals.

I think you are mistaking with ****s from Texas.

Type 1:

These types are the less annoying version' date=' but still annoying, nonetheless. They act like their boy is the best at everything ever, yet they bash and discredit every fighter they send after him, saying "Oh, this guy sucks, look at his record." And then they wanna argue how GSP has beaten the best in the biz.

Type 2:

These types are just ridiculously annoying. These are the blinded fanboys who do the opposite of type one, and act like all of GSP's victims are the best of the very freaking best so they can sit there with their smirk and tell the world GSP is P4P #1, and tell how he has the best record ever.[/quote']

Diaz will lose. Get over it. That is all. Good day sir.

I think Akiyama is well rounded' date=' but GSP would still have a size advantage on him. It would be a good way of seeing how good Akiyami really is. Of course he would have to beat someone in the WW division of measureable worth like Condit, Fitch, or BJ.[/quote']

He could start by beating ANYONE. I had Belcher easily in his last "win"

He could start by beating ANYONE. I had Belcher easily in his last "win"

Yeah but these guys are all bigger than hin. Let's see how he will do at WW.