Sign in to follow this  
IM4MMA

Bendo vs Edgar

If that fight were to happen, does anybody think Edgar would be able to point his way to victory. I thought Bendo looked extremely impressive last night and I guess you could say I just cant stand boring *** Edgar. I wouldnt mind seeing Bendo/Guida or Bendo Petis 2 in the mean time. thoughts?

I reckon Edgar would do well and probably win. We know from his fights against Penn and Maynard that he doesn't get bullied by no mutha ****a. I'd rather see Bendo fight Maynard though - that would be a solid blue.

I still think Edgar would win although I was blown away by bendo's performance. And whats with calling Edgar boring? His last fight with maynard was one of the best fights i've ever seen.

I still think Edgar would win although I was blown away by bendo's performance. And whats with calling Edgar boring? His last fight with maynard was one of the best fights i've ever seen.

i agree with his last fight being a good fight. I just dont like him.

everyone always doubts frankie edgar u need to learn boys... after edgar beats maynard guida should be next i think hes earned it after beating pettis... whats up with that pyramid sign bendo always does before/after fights?

I like Edgar, I think he would win. I think he would be quicker and would be able to stop the takedown, get one of his own

everyone always doubts frankie edgar u need to learn boys... after edgar beats maynard guida should be next i think hes earned it after beating pettis... whats up with that pyramid sign bendo always does before/after fights?

think its the holy trinity, not sure though

Who is more exciting. GSP or Bendo?

Bendo without a doubt.

To me' date=' GSP.[/quote']

Hahahahahahahahaha You almost had me there fora sec--wait!!! :eek: