What happened to all the Tiberius threads?

TheRearNaked

will a mod just answer this question please so that we aren't constantly getting these new threads asking what happened to him or his threads?

I thought you were mad that i was joking about your bet record so you made a new account to pick fight with me lol. I thought you were moe_lestor. Sorry about that. After moe_lestor got banned tiberius got banned right after so i assumed he was using duplicate accounts and got both accounts banned.

I thought you were mad that i was joking about your bet record so you made a new account to pick fight with me lol. I thought you were moe_lestor. Sorry about that. After moe_lestor got banned tiberius got banned right after so i assumed he was using duplicate accounts and got both accounts banned.

when did this happen lol!

my bet record is my own fault, i will fix it, trust me. ;)

when did this happen lol!

my bet record is my own fault' date=' i will fix it, trust me. ;)[/quote']

Lol last night. Right after i posted a comment joking about your record he started picking a fight with me on another thread. So thats why i thought it was you but then they both get banned right at the same time so i assumed the mods saw he was using duplicate accounts and banned both of them lol.

Lol last night. Right after i posted a comment joking about your record he started picking a fight with me on another thread. So thats why i thought it was you but then they both get banned right at the same time so i assumed the mods saw he was using duplicate accounts and banned both of them lol.

Ouch, didn't he want to become MOD or something?

i didn't think tiberius would be the type to do something like that. he's too much of a "strong" poster, allegedly...

Uh oh we are all accountable for our sins!!

I know I make weak posters feel lower than a snake's belly but dam. I didn't realise that it caused so many psychotic episodes of people imagining various accounts are some of my secondary accounts, making up various lies/delusions about why I was banned, and feeling the need to lie that I have taken one side over the other in the Zerk v shin dispute etc to try and create a conflict between me and other posters.

I feel happy on the one hand that I have damaged these weak posters so bad but honestly feel sorry for them at the same time. I have really head ****ed some people on here lol

I know I make weak posters feel lower than a snake's belly but dam. I didn't realise that it caused so many psychotic episodes of people imagining various accounts are some of my secondary accounts' date=' making up various lies/delusions about why I was banned, and feeling the need to lie that I have taken one side over the other in the Zerk v shin dispute etc to try and create a conflict between me and other posters.

I feel happy on the one hand that I have damaged these weak posters so bad but honestly feel sorry for them at the same time. I have really head ****ed some people on here lol[/quote']

Yeah I didn't think you were the type to be making alternates. I would like to introduce you to a poster who refers to himself as Tuf13 , he lurks in the UFC section and I think you will have alot of fun with him

Laughing-craig-ferguson-9991882-350-263.gif

a) Do you live with your mom?

B) Do you smoke a lot of dope?

c) Was your brain damaged from smoking too much dope or getting your head punched in?

Archived