Okami's chin ??

Ocforums

Weak or Tough ??

who watched his fights closely and seen him get tagged ? what happened ? did he get stunned ? fall down ?? walk through it ??

been a sleeper on Okami to be honest what bout you ?

He got hit a lot by Chael Standing , Chael dropped Anderson a few times and if I recall Chael did not drop Okami.

He stood with Nate and Munoz and didn't get dropped.

31 fights and he's been finished 1 time , by TKO 8 years ago and his 7th fight.

Anderson kind of knocked him out , I don't think he was OUT COLD , I think he milked it despite certainly rocking him. That was illegal....He did not defend the kick or see it coming so it should not really count.

Okami is a really tough fighter , very , very underrated kind of like the Jon Fitch of MWs.How long has he been in the top 10 of the MW division 5 years or so?

He got hit a lot by Chael Standing ' date=' Chael dropped Anderson a few times and if I recall Chael did not drop Okami.

He stood with Nate and Munoz and didn't get dropped.

31 fights and he's been finished 1 time , by TKO 8 years ago and his 7th fight.

Anderson kind of knocked him out , I don't think he was OUT COLD , I think he milked it despite certainly rocking him. That was illegal....He did not defend the kick or see it coming so it should not really count.

Okami is a really tough fighter , very , very underrated kind of like the Jon Fitch of MWs.How long has he been in the top 10 of the MW division 5 years or so?[/quote']

I actually have him over Anderson. I think its going to be tough for okami to win but i think he will. I hope so anyways i have a sig bet on this fight lol.

he got hit a lot by chael standing ' date=' chael dropped anderson a few times and if i recall chael did not drop okami.

He stood with nate and munoz and didn't get dropped.

31 fights and he's been finished 1 time , by tko 8 years ago and his 7th fight.

Anderson kind of knocked him out , i don't think he was out cold , i think he milked it despite certainly rocking him. That was illegal....he did not defend the kick or see it coming so it should not really count.

Okami is a really tough fighter , very , very underrated kind of like the jon fitch of mws.how long has he been in the top 10 of the mw division 5 years or so?[/quote']

this^^^

I actually have him over Anderson. I think its going to be tough for okami to win but i think he will. I hope so anyways i have a sig bet on this fight lol.

I have this feeling Okami might take this aswell....though if I had to bet it'd be on Anderson without doubt , I have this little gut feeling that keeps me very excited for this fight.

Also....if you like or hate Chael...Okami training with him like he has been after Chael demolished him has to be the best choice he could have ever made. It's going to be interesting to see how he improved since the Marquardt fight , though he has fought awfully lame on his last 2 nights wins over Munoz and Marquardt are huge. He hasn't shown me anything besides the choice of training with Chael that would make me give him a chance.

I have this feeling Okami might take this aswell....though if I had to bet it'd be on Anderson without doubt ' date=' I have this little gut feeling that keeps me very excited for this fight.

Also....if you like or hate Chael...Okami training with him like he has been after Chael demolished him has to be the best choice he could have ever made. It's going to be interesting to see how he improved since the Marquardt fight , though he has fought awfully lame on his last 2 nights wins over Munoz and Marquardt are huge. He hasn't shown me anything besides the choice of training with Chael that would make me give him a chance.[/quote']

If i could have done the bet again i wouldn't have done it since Anderson probably will win but okami still has a decent chance. I was feeling adventuresome when taking the sig bet ahaha.

Archived