Nick Diaz - 2nd biggest joke in the UFC

bright508620

WHY? well its simple....

Nick Diaz shouldn't be getting a title shot. His only LEGIT win was over Paul Daley. Daley got crushed by Kos who GSP slaughtered his eye.

Now im not into all that MMATH crap, but what im saying is that Nick Diaz is just not in GSP's league. He is not strong or fast enough to stop Georges takedowns. By the time they get to the ground, GSP will pass his guard and GnP even easier than it was for BJ "rubber legs" Penn.

Just face it everyone. Diaz is going to get beat by GSP in a Dan HArdy fashion. The only other thing is i think he will finish Diaz with a GnP TKO.

Diaz is just not made for the UFC. I see him transitioning over to Boxing after getting beat down or losing about 2 or 3 straight and becoming the next Dan Hardy.

diaz is a good fighter but just like anderson nobody is on GSP's level .. we should ignore GSP and recognize the others .. so many are to quick to toss out top guys cuz they can hang with these ridiculous champions .. people should just use steroids on gsp like chael did on silva just to make it seem like he less ..

Have any of you noobs actually have seen Diaz vs Karo/Sanchez fights (both SD losses)

Since been on you back is considered 'losing"

Diaz got screwed on that rule

Great fights both of them

I agree Diaz deserved the win against Sherk , Karo and Riggs but the fight against Diego was a unanimous decision and Diego most surely deserved the win. ( I think Nick would whoop Diego now though)

I agree Diaz deserved the win against Sherk ' date=' Karo and Riggs but the fight against Diego was a unanimous decision and Diego most surely deserved the win. ( I think Nick would whoop Diego now though)[/quote']

I disagree. Diego would for sure beat Nick. Nick is slow and throws wittle punches that over time hurt you. But the thing is, is that Diego would just run at him. Take him down and throw YES punches at him. He would win via split decision imo

Like i said. Nick = 2nd biggest joke in the UFC.

I disagree. Diego would for sure beat Nick. Nick is slow and throws wittle punches that over time hurt you. But the thing is' date=' is that Diego would just run at him. Take him down and throw YES punches at him. He would win via split decision imo

Like i said. Nick = 2nd biggest joke in the UFC.[/quote']

you see sanchez vs kampmann?

that fight shows why diaz would destroy diego

I disagree. Diego would for sure beat Nick. Nick is slow and throws wittle punches that over time hurt you. But the thing is' date=' is that Diego would just run at him. Take him down and throw YES punches at him. He would win via split decision imo

Like i said. Nick = 2nd biggest joke in the UFC.[/quote']

Nick outstruck Daley , Zaromskis and Cyborg 3 guys who could most definitely be accomplished kickboxers to say the least with the skills they have now. Don't think for a second his punches are actually ineffective. I don't think Nick could easily submit Diego....Diego is really hard to finish and even harder to submit than knockout , if I believe he went to points with Marcelo Garcia. Still , I think Nick's pace and cardio along with far superior striking would overcome Diego ( atleast the current Diego ) and he'd find his way to a decision or a very late round TKO. Look how Kampmann and Hathaway really took it to Diego , Nick would do it too. Nick is arguably a top 10 pound for pound fighter....I think Welterweight may be the richest division though I have Jake and Fitch as top 10 pound for pound and Nick is right around 11-13th in my book. ( Rogan agrees entirely).

I think Georges will completely overwhelm him , but I feel Nick may either force Georges to finish him or he's going to get really hurt and get threatened a lot standing and rolling. ( kind of like Guida vs Pettis ) so lets hope Georges who is in all these flashy commercials and showing off all his dynamic striking and great Gracie Black Belt jiu jitsu it can translate into a fight for one damn time in the last couple years.

Nick outstruck Daley ' date=' Zaromskis and Cyborg 3 guys who could most definitely be accomplished kickboxers to say the least with the skills they have now. Don't think for a second his punches are actually ineffective. I don't think Nick could easily submit Diego....Diego is really hard to finish and even harder to submit than knockout ,[b'] if I believe he went to points with Marcelo Garcia[/b]. Still , I think Nick's pace and cardio along with far superior striking would overcome Diego ( atleast the current Diego ) and he'd find his way to a decision or a very late round TKO. Look how Kampmann and Hathaway really took it to Diego , Nick would do it too. Nick is arguably a top 10 pound for pound fighter....I think Welterweight may be the richest division though I have Jake and Fitch as top 10 pound for pound and Nick is right around 11-13th in my book. ( Rogan agrees entirely).

I think Georges will completely overwhelm him , but I feel Nick may either force Georges to finish him or he's going to get really hurt and get threatened a lot standing and rolling. ( kind of like Guida vs Pettis ) so lets hope Georges who is in all these flashy commercials and showing off all his dynamic striking and great Gracie Black Belt jiu jitsu it can translate into a fight for one damn time in the last couple years.

Marcelo submitted him.

WHY? well its simple....

Nick Diaz shouldn't be getting a title shot. His only LEGIT win was over Paul Daley. Daley got crushed by Kos who GSP slaughtered his eye.

Now im not into all that MMATH crap' date=' but what im saying is that Nick Diaz is just not in GSP's league. He is not strong or fast enough to stop Georges takedowns. By the time they get to the ground, GSP will pass his guard and GnP even easier than it was for BJ "rubber legs" Penn.

Just face it everyone. Diaz is going to get beat by GSP in a Dan HArdy fashion. The only other thing is i think he will finish Diaz with a GnP TKO.

Diaz is just not made for the UFC. I see him transitioning over to Boxing after getting beat down or losing about 2 or 3 straight and becoming the next Dan Hardy.[/quote']

diaz by ko

I agree Diaz deserved the win against Sherk ' date=' Karo and Riggs but the fight against Diego was a unanimous decision and Diego most surely deserved the win. ( I think Nick would whoop Diego now though)[/quote']

I disagree. The only fight out of all those that I thought he won and got robbed was the Sherk fight. The others were legit losses in my opinion, a loss is a loss though.

I could watch the Diaz/Sanchez fight a million times, it was so exciting! Nothing but takedowns, scrambles, reverses, and sub attempts. AWESOME fight!

I do think Diaz would win in a rematch

I am glad alot of you feel the way you do. Diaz is a completely different fighter in the present. He knew flat out that he had to fight tomato cans in Strikeforce, that is the whole point he wanted out so badly. He beats people at their own game, noone is in better shape for a 5 rounder, including GSP. Diaz could do a triatholon after the fight. There may be some very disappointed fans come fight time. Of course anything can happen, but GSP plays it very safe, and Diaz will bring the fight to him. The couple weeks GSP spent with Freddie Roach will be no defense for what Diaz will bring with the hands. I personally cannot wait to see it

I just can't quite make it out. What is it about Bright that makes him such a wad of ball sauce?

I can't put my thumb on it...

Is it that he loves GSP, a boring yet highly skilled decision chasing champ who has tapped to strikes and lacks the heart to resist an armbar for literally 2 seconds, while at the same time furiously hating on A. Silva, a highlight reel champ who finishes fights, is undefeated in the UFC, and even went up in weight and trashed a former champ there?

Is it that his facts are often just opinions coated in delusion and backed up by pure hate?

Is it that he actually likes Chael Sonnen, who is a failure at pretty much everything. He failed to win the belt when he said he would. He failed at being a law abiding businessman in the real world. He failed his post-fight drug test.

Now, I'll grant him this, he did pound Silva into goo for 23 minutes, and gave Anderson the fight of his life for sure. However, that goo was still able to finish Chael in the final minutes.

One more thing Chael failed at, defending another triangle.

I just can't figure it out. I mean, there is a mountain of evidence that points to Bright being a complete toolbag, but I still for some reason have this faith that he is not lost. Bright, reach out man, reach out and pull yourself out of your own ***.

Oh,

Just for the record, Diaz is a scrub, and my money is on GSP working Diaz over.

However, it will still likely be borning as hell.

No, not boring because I'm a bloodthirsty redneck who just started watching MMA when Brock came over...I've been an MMA fan since Severn fought Gracie.

GSP is boring because he lost the hunger, he lost the fire, he lost the drive.

What happened to the GSP who destroyed Serra in the rematch? THAT GSP was a beast and a goat contender for sure. This GSP is a jab machine who does only what is absolutely necessary to not lose.

He is incredibly skilled, he just need to get back the hunger.

WHY? well its simple....

Now im not into all that MMATH crap' date=' but what im saying is that Nick Diaz is just not in GSP's league. He is not strong or fast enough to stop Georges takedowns. By the time they get to the ground, GSP will pass his guard and GnP even easier than it was for BJ "rubber legs" Penn.

Diaz is just not made for the UFC. I see him transitioning over to Boxing after getting beat down or losing about 2 or 3 straight and becoming the next Dan Hardy.[/quote']

dumb is dumb ^

WHY? well its simple....

Kos just held him down for 15 minutes, didn't look like daley was getting "crushed"

Archived