East Coast?

WarWest®

i am but im in NY' date=' don't think its mandatory here[/quote']

I live in Virginia Beach and they already have mandatory evacuation for some of the areas around here starting tomorrow. For my specific area it is highly recommended that we evacuate. I will find out tomorrow if its mandatory to evacuate because it doesn't hit here until Saturday morning. Guess I might be taking a mandatory vacation inland for a couple days haha. Just sucks because my wife works at the hospital and she is scheduled this weekend so she might get stuck there for a few days straight. Either way if the **** hits the fan I have to get my daughter out of here. Just wondering if anybody else was effected by it

I live in Virginia Beach and they already have mandatory evacuation for some of the areas around here starting tomorrow. For my specific area it is highly recommended that we evacuate. I will find out tomorrow if its mandatory to evacuate because it doesn't hit here until Saturday morning. Guess I might be taking a mandatory vacation inland for a couple days haha. Just sucks because my wife works at the hospital and she is scheduled this weekend so she might get stuck there for a few days straight. Either way if the **** hits the fan I have to get my daughter out of here. Just wondering if anybody else was effected by it

eww you live there?

haha im sure its nice where your at but i hate that beach lol

Lol! I was in the military for 7 years here. I'm just finishing up my degree in school now and then moving back to Cali

yeah i hear ya' date=' id try to stay there short time as well lol

Yeah I know where that is. If we have to evac we are driving up to Stafford where my wifes parents live

yeah thats not far from here. thats when it starts getting more rural

yeah i hear ya' date=' id try to stay there short time as well lol

yeah thats not far from here. thats when it starts getting more rural[/quote']

Can you believe VA had that earthquake a few days ago!? I was like WTF!? I didnt think VA had earthquakes lol!

Can you believe VA had that earthquake a few days ago!? I was like WTF!? I didnt think VA had earthquakes lol!

yeah it freaked me out i was in 10th floor apartment when it went down

i actually ran down the stairs all the way down and just walked around for awhile lol

Definitely take it especially since you have a daughter. That thing is massive and it looks like VA will get the brunt of it. Storm surge alone will **** some **** up. The eye doesn't look massive or that well defined so that is a good sign hopefully.

Call ahead ( like now ) and see if you can book a place to stay. Goodluck mate.

Definitely take it especially since you have a daughter. That thing is massive and it looks like VA will get the brunt of it. Storm surge alone will **** some **** up. The eye doesn't look massive or that well defined so that is a good sign hopefully.

Call ahead ( like now ) and see if you can book a place to stay. Goodluck mate.

Thanks, my wifes parents live about 2 hours from here. That's where we will go to get away from it. Hurricane season just started for us and right off the bat we got a huge one coming through, crazy

Archived