White: Anderson Silva Will Not Headline November FOX Show

wickett1800

Can't say i'm to surprised. Not a lot of time for him between now and then!

Who would you like to see as the first headline fight on FOX?

Got to be a title fight or a No.1 contender match with a ex champion or two involved? Surely!

http://www.addictedmma.com/story-Front-page_4346_White-Anderson-Silva-Will-Not-Headline-November-FOX-Show.php

Don't know who will be in the main event but I expect it will NOT be Lesnar as I have seen speculated in other threads.

Why would they put Lesnar on free TV when he is such a huge PPV draw?

Do you think FOX will sell more commercial time and hence be able to pay the UFC more money with Lesnar on free TV or do you think the UFC will make more from a PPV?

I expect the PPV would be better for Lesnar.

Don't know who will be in the main event but I expect it will NOT be Lesnar as I have seen speculated in other threads.

Why would they put Lesnar on free TV when he is such a huge PPV draw?

Do you think FOX will sell more commercial time and hence be able to pay the UFC more money with Lesnar on free TV or do you think the UFC will make more from a PPV?

I expect the PPV would be better for Lesnar.

They will smash these first four fights with stars. Why would they get a deal and not put BIG names on it.

Fox arent that stupid at negotiations either.

Both Dana and Anderson have been very cryptic in their interviews in Rio. The one thing i have taken from it all is that i defo think they are waiting to see what happens this weekend with the fighters in terms of results and injuries.

Hendo fighting on the card seems like the most plausible rumour so far i feel

Main Event: ?????????

Co-Main Event: Henderson/Guida

Really not sure who could fight in the main event :confused:

High profile fighters who aren't booked:

Overeem Mir Machida Hendo Ortiz Belfort I have no clue what fight they'll put together!

Would of liked Overeem/Lesnar but Brock isn't due back until Jan/Feb

both dana and anderson have been very cryptic in their interviews in rio. The one thing i have taken from it all is that i defo think they are waiting to see what happens this weekend with the fighters in terms of results and injuries.

Hendo fighting on the card seems like the most plausible rumour so far i feel

gsp vs silva on fox baby!

Archived