The Truth About Sonnen Haters....

dimension33

to start I COULD CARE LESS...never been a huge SIlva fan as far as his character is concerned...think Sonnen is a d-bag republican who mixes lies with the truth...the reason for all the Hate towards SOnnen...IS THAT HE MORTALIZED A HERO....noone gets more hate than the guy who dispels the myth about someone...the very fact that Silva mentioned the injury after he won the fight shows that he was embarrassed about the fact that Sonnen did everything he said he was gonna do to Anderson(to ther shock of ALL of us) except get the victory...SIlva plays the humility card when it suits him...and acts like a **** arrogant prick when it suits him(telling the media at the press conference between him and Vitor that the fight of the century would be "me vs my clone" such humility....the truth is that fighters are humans doing what they are good at to make money...Silva got beat in the standup against a guy whos only chance was supposed to be to lay on anderson for 5 rounds and do nothing...when you get emotionally wrapped up in a fighter and you turn them into a hero...your objectivity goes right out the window...the Sonnen vs SIlva fight was hands down, one of,,, if not THE best fight I have ever seen...was on the edge of my seat...at one point silva and sonnen both threw huge punches...both missing each other at the same time...like a frigging movie script...and the last second hailmary by SIlva couldnt have been written any better...THATS why I would like to see the rematch...they both came to fight that night!!

Chael Sonnen should live by the moto

Say nothing have have people think youre stupid

Say something and you confrim it.

I only read two lines of you thread but no one unless they have been reading comic books thinks Anderson is immortal. Chael had an exceptional night and Anderson a bad one.

Chael was high on testosterone and Silva had injured ribs.

There is nothing more that needs to be said other than 13-0 and 4-4 in the UFC

I laugh so hard when people say Andrson got beat by Chael in the stand-up as if Chael has superior striking skills.

Gimme a fking break.

I hate Sonnen becaus he is a total doozh bag cheater, drug taking, money-laundering scum bag with way more bark than bite.

It has nothing to do with his fight against Silva.

to start I COULD CARE LESS...never been a huge SIlva fan as far as his character is concerned...think Sonnen is a d-bag republican who mixes lies with the truth...the reason for all the Hate towards SOnnen...IS THAT HE MORTALIZED A HERO....noone gets more hate than the guy who dispels the myth about someone...the very fact that Silva mentioned the injury after he won the fight shows that he was embarrassed about the fact that Sonnen did everything he said he was gonna do to Anderson(to ther shock of ALL of us) except get the victory...SIlva plays the humility card when it suits him...and acts like a **** arrogant prick when it suits him(telling the media at the press conference between him and Vitor that the fight of the century would be "me vs my clone" such humility....the truth is that fighters are humans doing what they are good at to make money...Silva got beat in the standup against a guy whos only chance was supposed to be to lay on anderson for 5 rounds and do nothing...when you get emotionally wrapped up in a fighter and you turn them into a hero...your objectivity goes right out the window...the Sonnen vs SIlva fight was hands down' date=' one of,,, if not THE best fight I have ever seen...was on the edge of my seat...at one point silva and sonnen both threw huge punches...both missing each other at the same time...like a frigging movie script...and the last second hailmary by SIlva couldnt have been written any better...THATS why I would like to see the rematch...they both came to fight that night!![/quote']

Not true. Shogun 'mortilized' the un-touchable Machida and he gained a ton of fans from it. The reason everyone hates him is because of how many retarded things he says, for taking PEDs, for claiming he is the champ even though he tapped out, and for just being an overall d-bag.

You should have titled the thread: Why I think Sonnen has so many haters.

Wrong. I hate Sonnen because of the **** that dribbles out of his mouth.

"Lance Armstrong took steroids' date=' and gave himself cancer."

God, he's a ****ing moron.[/quote']

Then trying to backpeddle out of it by wittingly thinking it would be a good idea just to deny that he said that. ****ing genius!

to start I COULD CARE LESS...never been a huge SIlva fan as far as his character is concerned...think Sonnen is a d-bag republican who mixes lies with the truth...the reason for all the Hate towards SOnnen...IS THAT HE MORTALIZED A HERO....noone gets more hate than the guy who dispels the myth about someone...the very fact that Silva mentioned the injury after he won the fight shows that he was embarrassed about the fact that Sonnen did everything he said he was gonna do to Anderson(to ther shock of ALL of us) except get the victory...SIlva plays the humility card when it suits him...and acts like a **** arrogant prick when it suits him(telling the media at the press conference between him and Vitor that the fight of the century would be "me vs my clone" such humility....the truth is that fighters are humans doing what they are good at to make money...Silva got beat in the standup against a guy whos only chance was supposed to be to lay on anderson for 5 rounds and do nothing...when you get emotionally wrapped up in a fighter and you turn them into a hero...your objectivity goes right out the window...the Sonnen vs SIlva fight was hands down' date=' one of,,, if not THE best fight I have ever seen...was on the edge of my seat...at one point silva and sonnen both threw huge punches...both missing each other at the same time...like a frigging movie script...and the last second hailmary by SIlva couldnt have been written any better...THATS why I would like to see the rematch...they both came to fight that night!![/quote']

It has something to do with the way he runs his mouth. Have you ever heard the term "he alienates people"? Because that's what Chael does when he speaks. He immediately puts you on the defensive. What a prick!

Didnt read.

You Jelly?

Chael Sonnen should live by the moto

Say nothing have have people think youre stupid

Say something and you confrim it.

I only read two lines of you thread but no one unless they have been reading comic books thinks Anderson is immortal. Chael had an exceptional night and Anderson a bad one.

Chael was high on testosterone and Silva had injured ribs.

There is nothing more that needs to be said other than 13-0 and 4-4 in the UFC

hmmmm show me where I claimed people thought anderson was immortal???? I said people made him ahero...meaning put him on a pedestal...but whatever

Congrats thats 492 blocks you have posted.

you_mad.jpg

Archived