Okami Via Sonnen?

War_Guida

This is my OPINION on why I don't think Okami will be able to Sonnen Anderson. 1st off let's mention a few things from the Silve vs Sonnen fight... Silva had bruised/ injured ribs which affected his movement alot. Do I believe its true YES re watch the fight after each round you see Silva Favoring his Ribs and even Sonnen admitting in the post fight that he didn't feel Silva was 100% 2nd Sonnen did something I think no one expected except maybe Dana white (he kept saying Sonned would take the fight to Silva) but doubt Silva saw it coming He rushed Silva he went balls to the walls and I actually respect that he looked fearless. So now why I think Okami can't do the same... Because Silva will be expecting it and I don't believe Okami "won't use the same strategy that Sonnen did" as he's been quoted saying and if he doesn't use that strategy Silva will tear him apart in the stand up. Now let's say Okami does get Silva down (it will definately happen) Silva is a devastating striker off his back and can obviously submit people off his back... so those are MY OPINIONS... what do you guys think

Discuss

I doubt Okami will be relentless and fearless like Sonnen. I think he is going to try a few takedown attempts and get battered while doing it and his courage will go out the window. After that happens he is going to stop engaging causing a stalemate as Anderson dances around like an idiot unable to do much as Okami runs away.

Archived