Cain Velasquez Expects Five Round War With Junior Dos Santos

farrelly

Cain Velasquez has been described as a cardio machine, an absolute beast inside the gym, a heavyweight with the engine of a lightweight....etc. So it should come as no suprise to fans of the UFC Heavyweight champion, that in preperation for his bout with Junior Dos Santos at UFC 139, the AKA standout is making sure he can go five hard rounds with his Brazilian opponent.

http://addictedmma.com/story-News_4342_Cain-Velasquez-Expects-Five-Round-War-With-Junior-.php

One thing for sure with this fight is that it has all the makings of one of the greatest HW fights in UFC history! Very difficult fight to call too. I dont think it right that anyone on here questions their cardio either, as neither as ever had a fight to prove otherwise. These are elite fighters, they will be preparing for a 5 rounder.

Can't wait!

Cain can stand with JDS all day. He can take him down and ground and pound also. He has better cardio. This is going to be a massacre of JDS. Cain is simply the better fighter' date=' JDS is a one trick pony and that trick isn't stopping Cain.[/quote']

+1

Nothing I've seen from JDS tells me he can beat Cain.

Archived