For Okami to win.

Leal47

For Okami to win Silva needs to be at his worst and Okami at his best. There is no way he will beat Silva, he got a beating on his first fight and yeah both fighters have improved lots, but i just don't see Silva losing to Okami. And if you look at the history Brazilian fighters never lose to Japan.

For Okami to win Silva needs to be at his worst and Okami at his best. There is no way he will beat Silva' date=' he got a beating on his first fight and yeah both fighters have improved lots, but i just don't see Silva losing to Okami. And if you look at the history Brazilian fighters never lose to Japan.[/quote']

Not necessarily, Anderson Silva has lost to Japanese fighters in the past. However, and this is the most important point to consider - Anderson is a MUCH better fighter now then he was in his early part of his career.

Just like GSP was a MUCH different fighter in the past then he is now. People change, whether they evolve into better fighters or regress.

The only point I agree with you is that Okami needs to be at his very best and Silva needs to be at his very worst for Okami to have a chance of winning. Nothing against Okami, but Silva is a much better fighter overall.

Yes Silva is very well prepared for this fight i believe both fighters are but if any of you do BJJ or MMA understand that even being in the best shape sometimes its not your night. Things are not just flowing. I just see Anderson coming out very motivated and he will dictate where the fight goes. Okami will try to take him down but i guarantee that Silva wrestling will be on point.

For Okami to win Silva needs to be at his worst and Okami at his best. There is no way he will beat Silva' date=' he got a beating on his first fight and yeah both fighters have improved lots, but i just don't see Silva losing to Okami. [b']And if you look at the history Brazilian fighters never lose to Japan[/b].

Oh yeah, what about Kazushi "The Gracie Hunter" Sakuraba, and what about Daiju Takase and Ryo Chonan... hmmmm were they from Japan....hmmmmm

Oh yeah' date=' what about Kazushi "The Gracie Hunter" Sakuraba, and what about Daiju Takase and Ryo Chonan... hmmmm were they from Japan....hmmmmm[/quote']

Ryo wouldn't have a shadow of a hope against Silva now, and everyone knows that. The Gracies are suck and everyone also knows that.

Ryo wouldn't have a shadow of a hope against Silva now' date=' and everyone knows that. The Gracies are suck and everyone also knows that.[/quote']

Well Chonan still won the fight... and saying the gracies sucks is just bieng stupid from you, if the gracies never did jiu jitsu the sports realy wouldnt be were it is now, you are being disrectpecful to the sport and to brazil right now...

Archived