be funny if...

hillsy

I think there is a strong liklihood that the brazillians will sweep the main card at least. Probably the Spike pre-lims too.

Little iffy on the Griffin/Shogun fight but I think the hometown boys have the rest of the fights.

I'd also pick again Nog since most of these pride guys have been disappointments lately but Schaub is too inexperienced yet......

I think there is a strong liklihood that the brazillians will sweep the main card at least. Probably the Spike pre-lims too.

Little iffy on the Griffin/Shogun fight but I think the hometown boys have the rest of the fights.

I'd also pick again Nog since most of these pride guys have been disappointments lately but Schaub is too inexperienced yet......

I donno I can see Nog and Shogun losing

I donno I can see Nog and Shogun losing

Uhh....

Stanislav

Forrest

Schaub

Are most likely winning on the maincard.

Pearson vs Barboza will be close , I doubt Okami will shock us though. These fights could go either way , they seemed to have helped the Brazilians out a little with their matchups on the prelims.

Uhh....

Stanislav

Forrest

Schaub

Are most likely winning on the maincard.

Pearson vs Barboza will be close ' date=' I doubt Okami will shock us though. These fights could go either way , they seemed to have helped the Brazilians out a little with their matchups on the prelims.[/quote']

If the shogun that fought Machida both times comes out i can see Forrest getting embarrassed.

I think the shogun that fought machida will show up. Coming off of a loss and in his own country. I think he will be super motivated for this fight. Hopefully he doesn't blow out his fragile knees during his walk out haha.

haha ya I expect a very ready shogun coming off a lose and previously losing to Forrest..

I have a funny feeling something is going to happen at this event lol.

This-is-brazil-on-a world-platform-with-mma-&-its-chance-for-them-to- be-seen-as-just-great-fans-positive-style. I-so-much-want mma\ufc-to-be-succesful. Riots-NO-thanks-please. Its-such-a-pity-sonen cant-be-there.:D

Archived