Will Matt Hughes retire after UFC 135?

Tiemo

Title says it all. Do you think he'll retire after this event?

Even if he beats Sanchez he'll never fight for the title again. Also his main strength in the years of his dominance was his Wrestling and strength, which is now average at best in the WW division.

I think this will be his last fight regardless of the outcome.

Even if he beats Sanchez he'll never fight for the title again. Also his main strength in the years of his dominance was his Wrestling and strength' date=' which is now average at best in the WW division.

I think this will be his last fight regardless of the outcome.[/quote']

Unless he decides to give Royce Gracie a chance to avenge his loss. Otherwise I agree.

Even if he beats Sanchez he'll never fight for the title again. Also his main strength in the years of his dominance was his Wrestling and strength' date=' which is now average at best in the WW division.

I think this will be his last fight regardless of the outcome.[/quote']

I don't know it could be. Has he done any interviews related to this upcoming fight?

I think Hughes will retire if he losses. If he wins I think he'll fight for at least 1 ore year. He knows tht after tht BJ fight his road to the title came to a dead end so I would think he would have retired after tht fight unless he wants to go out with a win....idk

Archived