Winner of Jones/Rampage vs Hendo in November?

Chinner

Why should Hendo fight Anderson again anyway? Hendo is the SF LHW champ and he just beat a legendary heavyweight. He should definitely fight Jones. Why wouldn't he?

I didnt say hendo vs anderson. I said hendo vs rampage or jones.

Dana confirmed it wouldnt be anderson fighting in novemeber like people thought

Please don't feed Hendo to the UFC LHWs. I don't like the term KTFO but that's in his future if he fights Machida/Page/Jones/Evans/Griffin.

Let him fight a Krystof, Bonnar, Griffin, Leben etc. The man is 40. Let him put it in cruise control and make smart fights for him. He will still be challenged mentally and physically yet still have the opportunity to compete.

wahat if they put the winner of shogun/ griffin against hendo for the number 1 contendership at lhw , cause i read somewhere shoguns only 2 wins away from a title shot according to dana white, and forrest just beat franklin and if he beat shogun and hendo back to back itd be kind of undeniable.

any thoughts on that fight?

Hendo's a great fighter but there's a reason he's SF LHW champ instead of UFC LHW champ and that reason is because rampage, evans, machida, rua, jones, and griffin would beat him.. If he comes to the ufc give him tito or bonnar. He doesn't deserve a title shot for his first fight back in UFC.

Ya he does why not! after the destruction of Shogun he deserves it

Exactly... he is the lwh champ like him or not. If the fight is at lhw the question is does he deserve to fight jones not if jones deserves anyone... as the champ you should be fighting the best. After rampage I think rashad proved he is next. But after that if silva moves up based on what he has done in the sport he deserves a shot

Please don't feed Hendo to the UFC LHWs. I don't like the term KTFO but that's in his future if he fights Machida/Page/Jones/Evans/Griffin.

Your fckn high if you think Page, Evans, and Griffin will KO Hendo. Page and Evans don't KO ppl anymore aqnd Griffin doesn' KO anyone, ever. Hendo vs Jones or Machida would be a really good fight.

Your fckn high if you think Page' date=' Evans, and Griffin will KO Hendo. Page and Evans don't KO ppl anymore aqnd Griffin doesn' KO anyone, ever. Hendo vs Jones or Machida would be a really good fight.[/quote']

He'd get emberassed at 205 man. He might not get knocked out by everyone, but it would not be competitive.

Archived