UFO Filmed By Astronauts Flying Over Hurricane Irene 8-26-2011

Kevbo_Jones

The only thing I can logically counter this with is this...

http://www.space.com/12610-superfast-military-aircraft-crashed-pacific-ocean-darpa.html

falcon-htv2-art.jpg?1312990489

The flying prototype, called the Falcon Hypersonic Technology Vehicle 2 (HTV-2), plunged into the ocean after shifting into a mode that allows it to fly Mach 20, or about 13,000 mph, according to the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), which oversaw the test flight.

The rocket-launched vehicle is part of an advanced weapons program, called Conventional Prompt Global Strike, which is working to develop systems of reaching an enemy target anywhere in the world within one hour. It blasted off from California's Vandenberg Air Force Base at 7:45 a.m. PDT (1445 GMT).

*Twilight Zone music*

Pay attention to where the Solar panels make an L on the satelitte. The guys taking the video explains during aswell. There have also been pictures realeased from NASA today with obvious photoshop jobs on them. What are they concealing?

I can't help but feel like I've already seen this somewhere today.. :P

I see two different pieces of space junk in that sequence. Right before the one that goes from the bottom of the screen to the top' date=' one come across the screen from the top left.[/quote']

The object that traverses bottom to top is not junk, Brew. I'm sorry. Alien spacecraft? Possibly(unlikely as that is). Test plane, or some kind of Earthborne craft that we don't know about? Probably. Remember, the US recon crafts have always been WAY ahead of their time, and quite out of this world looking.

Case and point...

The SR-71 Blackbird

300px-Lockheed_SR-71_Blackbird.jpg

That was introduced in the 60's.

at no time do I see it change course. It continues straight up out of frame. I do see a separate piece of junk fly by just before the main piece...

Brew, if it was junk it would've had to have been MASSIVE to show up like that. It flew between a geosynchronized satelitte and a hurricane. NASA tracks space junk that flies close to the ISS. I still don't buy it.

You are such a hater. Every single thread I post in' date=' you're right there insulting. Such a sad existance your life must be.[/quote']

Lol. Nah, you just seem paranoid and unsure of every single little thing.

And my life is amazing. I have a great loving family whom I am very close with. I have a great girlfriend that watches MMA with me. I have everything I need. Thanks for asking though. <3

*Edit*

FYI - you're the one that began with insults first in another thread. Don't cry about it, Kevbo. I am very respectful to those who respect me.

Lol. Nah' date=' you just seem paranoid and unsure of every single little thing.

And my life is amazing. I have a great loving family whom I am very close with. I have a great girlfriend that watches MMA with me. I have everything I need. Thanks for asking though. <3

*Edit*

FYI - you're the one that began with insults first in another thread. Don't cry about it, Kevbo. I am very respectful to those who respect me.[/quote']

What exactly are you sure of these days? Because you'd be one of the very few on the planet that isn't sensing "something." Whether it be social unrest leading to another World War, global economic collapse, UFO disclosure, introduction of a World Government. Something...

I have all of those things too, What's your point?

Lastly, when did I insult you? The last 4 or so threads you've addressed me in have been nothing more than simple insults about intelligence. If you call that being respectful, I need to smack your mother for teaching you how to act.

What exactly are you sure of these days? Because you'd be one of the very few on the planet that isn't sensing "something." Whether it be social unrest leading to another World War' date=' global economic collapse, UFO disclosure, introduction of a World Government. Something...[/quote']

I am aware of all those things as well. Recently there have been way too many natural disasters. It does feel like the end of the world is near, but I won't worry about it. If it happens it happens. What can I do about it?

I have all of those things too' date=' What's your point?

[/quote']

Didn't you say "such a sad existance your life must be." I even misspelled existence just for you. ;)

I was letting you know how my life is far from a sad life.

Lastly' date=' when did I insult you? The last 4 or so threads you've addressed me in have been nothing more than simple insults about intelligence. If you call that being respectful, I need to smack your mother for teaching you how to act.[/quote']

Should I look it up, Kevbo? If I am correct, and you did insult me first, I want a thread made by you where you apologize to me.

It's in the 9/11 thread. I posted something asking you to prove the statements you were making. I didn't call you any names nor did I disrespect you. And how did you respond? Oh, that's right, by calling me names and stupid. I can quote it all if you makes you any happier.

I am aware of all those things as well. Recently there have been way too many natural disasters. It does feel like the end of the world is near' date=' but I won't worry about it. If it happens it happens. What can I do about it?

Didn't you say "such a sad existance your life must be." I even misspelled existence just for you. ;)

I was letting you know how my life is far from a sad life.

Should I look it up, Kevbo? If I am correct, and you did insult me first, I want a thread made by you where you apologize to me.

It's in the 9/11 thread. I posted something asking you to prove the statements you were making. I didn't call you any names nor did I disrespect you. And how did you respond? Oh, that's right, by calling me names and stupid. I can quote it all if you makes you any happier.[/quote']

Do it. Because I'm positive you're being too sensitive.

Do it. Because I'm positive you're being too sensitive.

Really now? Lol. Am I the one being too sensitive? I didn't cry about it did I? I merely returned the favor.

Lastly' date=' when did I insult you? [b']The last 4 or so threads you've addressed me in have been nothing more than simple insults about intelligence.[/b] If you call that being respectful, I need to smack your mother for teaching you how to act.

Really now? Lol. Am I the one being too sensitive? I didn't cry about it did I? I merely returned the favor.

Now you're just trolling. I addressed you for your constant insults. If you really were just "repaying the favor" you would've done it once and stopped. Unless you really don't have anything better to do.

Kevbo,

F* me mate you sure delve deep into the things you believe in, but I have one question for ya when you are looking some of the information up on the internet does your Tin Foil helmet mess with your screen? I would hate to think the government Alien spys are looking into your head and getting all this information!

Na JK man some good reads. I myself never stop to think about that stuff. Just work / Golf / Fun for me. But someone has to check everything out and keep the man in check!

This guy ^ has a point. Everything AJ has said makes sense' date=' where as what the conspiracy theorists say has no evidence or very little back up.

Isn't this thread about convincing us that 9/11 was an inside job? Well. . . it's doing a very god job. So far it's lead me even further away from thinking it was an inside job.[/quote']

This statement is just dumb... He has only cited information from government controlled outlets and the withheld NIST report.

Do you think if you asked a murderer if he killed someone, that he'd confess in detail?

Kevbo' date=' I haven't seen any concrete evidence to back up your claims.[/quote']

Answer the question I asked *** hat.

I haven't seen any concrete evidence that it wasn't. Citing a report that was made by the entity involved, which has been withheld from the public doesn't count.

Oh, look at that. It's you insulting me, Kevbo. Where's my thread? =)

That's where it all started. Those are the first things I posted in your threads.

Oh' date=' look at that. It's you insulting me, Kevbo. Where's my thread? =)

That's where it all started. Those are the first things I posted in your threads.[/quote']

So a word you can say on television, on the radio, and in public hurt your feelings? Really?!? Do you have tissue paper for skin?

stop_whining.jpg

I tell you what. Convince the rest of this forum that the word ****** is an actual insult and I'll give you a thread.

So a word you can say on television' date=' on the radio, and in public hurt your feelings? Really?!? Do you have tissue paper for skin?

[img']http://media.cnbc.com/i/CNBC/Sections/News_And_Analysis/__Story_Inserts/graphics/__EMOTIONS/stop_whining.jpg[/img]

I tell you what. Convince the rest of this forum that the word ****** is an actual insult and I'll give you a thread.

Did I ever say it hurt my feelings? Hardly do I get infuriated or hurt by the things members say on here. Honestly, I don't think I've ever had my feelings hurt by someone whom I don't know or didn't care for. I don't give anyone that power over me.

You disrespected me. Can you expect me to show you respect after what you have said?

*Edit*

Oh and, Kevbo, notice how you're the one who hasn't stopped with the insults? ;)

Did I ever say it hurt my feelings? Hardly do I get infuriated or hurt by the things members say on here. Honestly' date=' I don't think I've ever had my feelings hurt by someone whom I don't know or didn't care for. I don't give anyone that power over me.

You disrespected me. Can you expect me to show you respect after what you have said?

*Edit*

Oh and, Kevbo, notice how you're the one who hasn't stopped with the insults? ;)[/quote']

Troll is a troll. Using the word in question, indirectly is not an insult. You're being sensative.

The only ones whom I can expect to keep thinking they are right when deep down they know they are wrong are women.

I never claimed I was right. Just claimed you were being sensitive. Plus, I've posted personal fight vids on this site before, I assure you that i'm not a woman.(although if I were sensitive like you, I would assume you were insulting me with that comment)

I never claimed I was right. Just claimed you were being sensitive. Plus' date=' I've posted personal fight vids on this site before, I assure you that i'm not a woman.(although if I were sensitive like you, I would assume you were insulting me with that comment)[/quote']

At least you're not as stupid as I thought. So you CAN read between the lines.

I can dish out indirect insults as well as anyone can. Though, I'm getting bored now. Later.

Archived