The Greatest Fighter to come out of Japan

LuseFan

Ok, would you say Okami is better than Aoki? While they fight at two different weights, I would look at the two and be hard pressed to say that Okami is definitely a better Japanese fighter than Aoki.

But yeah...I think hands down Sakuraba has to be the best fighter in Japanese history.

Ok' date=' would you say Okami is better than Aoki? While they fight at two different weights, I would look at the two and be hard pressed to say that Okami is definitely a better Japanese fighter than Aoki.

But yeah...I think hands down Sakuraba has to be the best fighter in Japanese history.[/quote']

When looking at the divisions that they fight in and looking at where they are in those divisions I think Okami is the better in MW than Aoki is at LW. That's the only way I could say that Okami > Aoki in current Japanese fighter.

Okami is by FAR the best fighter out of Japan. LETS SEE EVERYONE.

He fights in the best organization in the world? CHECK

Hes fighting the SO CALLED (not imo) best fighter in the world? CHECK

He is fighting for a championship? CHECK

Nothing can beat this. Even if your a 10 time champion in strikeforce, your 2nd STRING. 2nd TEAM. 2nd everything. You want to be the best, fight in the UFC. simple as that. Okami is the best Japan fighter EVER.

Nothing can beat this. Even if your a 10 time champion in strikeforce' date=' your 2nd STRING. 2nd TEAM. 2nd everything. You want to be the best, fight in the UFC. simple as that. Okami is the best Japan fighter EVER.[/quote']

shh.jpg

Nothing can beat this. Even if your a 10 time champion in strikeforce' date=' your 2nd STRING. 2nd TEAM. 2nd everything. You want to be the best, fight in the UFC. simple as that. Okami is the best Japan fighter EVER.[/quote']

The organization, who he's fighting, and the fact that he's fighting for the title won't mean anything unless he has a good performance.

Archived