After watching weigh ins...

Neutrophile

Prepare to keep your avi for awhile haha :P

big nog v shaub is the only fight i really care about who wins, i really dislike schaub and really like nog.

it is the first time i have been this nervous for a fight since rampage v rashad(where i wanted rampage to win :( )

i was shaking before that fight and i will more than likely be shaking before this fight to hah.

big nog v shaub is the only fight i really care about who wins' date=' i really dislike schaub and really like nog.

it is the first time i have been this nervous for a fight since rampage v rashad(where i wanted rampage to win :( )

i was shaking before that fight and i will more than likely be shaking before this fight to hah.[/quote']

We should do another sig bet for this card. Who do you have for Rousimar Palhares vs. Dan Miller?

Anderson always looks cool, calm and collected. It is part of his mantra.

His opponents usually always looked pumped-up and focused, you have to be to face Anderson!

When the fight comes Anderson will still be relaxed and wait for his andrenaline rushed opponent to rush at him and make a mistake, then bang bang, Silva will explode in a way only he can.

Archived