No respect for Royce?

stratotone

I know that Royce really wanted to fight Matt at this but couldn't because Matt's at UFC135 but couldn't the UFC have found someone to go up against him?He's the godfatha!The UFC really dropped the ball on this.At least give him a lifetime achievement..The Gracies started calling out anyone in the world in the 30's and pretty much invented BJJ.

I know that Royce really wanted to fight Matt at this but couldn't because Matt's at UFC135 but couldn't the UFC have found someone to go up against him?He's the godfatha!The UFC really dropped the ball on this.At least give him a lifetime achievement..The Gracies started calling out anyone in the world in the 30's and pretty much invented BJJ.

Royce would just get beat down in front of his people and Dana probably doesn't want that.

Not necessarily. Hardy as a KO artist has been exposed. He KO'd Rory Markham in the UFC. That's it. Who?

What the hell? I look at what you posted and all you said is Not necessarily. Then i replied and now it says Hardy as a KO artist has been exposed. He KO'd Rory Markham in the UFC. That's it. Who? Did you edit your post or something?

Archived