Okami looked pissed.....

RatedRSuperstar1406053149

Did you see how intense he looked? He looked...angry. I believe this fight will be a lot closer than people think. It will not end in the first round. You will be surprised at how much of a fight Okami puts up against Silva. Okami DOES indeed have a chance, but everyone's counting him out. Maybe one of the reasons why he looked so angry lol.

My Prediction? Silva will win. But it won't be a complete domination, trust me.

Who cares even if Silva does pull out the surprise victory' date=' Chael is going to run into the octagon and cash in his money in the bank briefcase. Which guarantees him a title shot any time during the year.

This weekend will begin the Sonnen Era.[/quote']

THIS^^

Okami will win. But who cares. Sonnen will be the next champion. Silva will probably retire if he does so shock the world and win. But if he loses, i see him running from Chael and possibly moving to 205 to avoid him.

THIS^^

Okami will win. But who cares. Sonnen will be the next champion. Silva will probably retire if he does so shock the world and win. But if he loses' date=' i see him running from Chael and possibly moving to 205 to avoid him.[/quote']

Uncle Dana will try and make him, but Anderson is Yellow.

Funny. I could have swore that you jumped on the Okami train after you jumped off the Belfort train' date=' which you hopped on over from the Chael train before that.[/quote']

I'm still on the Chael Train and never got off, I've been on it since he smashed Okami. Silva is ill relevant to my fan-ship of Sonnen.

I can care less if Okami wins on Saturday Sonnen would beat both.

Belfort has always been a can crusher.

Archived