Anderson Silva has been training w/ Mark Munoz in wrestling however..

TheShane39569

just for the recored munozs wrestling is overrated IMO maybe not in a str8 wrestling matchs but his mma wresting looks sloppy and his shots are weak... no hate towards the guy just dont think hes that great of a mma wrestler like some seem to think watch his fights n ull see... LEBEN by KO round 4

just for the recored munozs wrestling is overrated IMO maybe not in a str8 wrestling matchs but his mma wresting looks sloppy and his shots are weak... no hate towards the guy just dont think hes that great of a mma wrestler like some seem to think watch his fights n ull see... LEBEN by KO round 4

yeah i agree. His striking, imo, is a little overrated too. He just has power. Okami easily stuffed his takedowns. Okami's wrestling has been improving ever since he started training with Chael. Like we saw in the countdown show, he's been getting physically stronger and ofcourse his wreslling is improving. He's pretty solid on the feet as well. Going to be interesting.

it won't matter. we all saw how okami neutralized munoz in that fight and if he gets a hold of anderson he will probably get him down. that being said. i still think anderson is gonna knock him the hell out.

Just because he beat munoz doesnt mean that Anderson training with Munoz "won't matter". Munoz can show Anderson a lot about wrestling and perhaps things that didn't work for Munoz could work for Anderson.

it won't matter. we all saw how okami neutralized munoz in that fight and if he gets a hold of anderson he will probably get him down. that being said. i still think anderson is gonna knock him the hell out.

This thread did not need to be posted. No offense, but this stated nothing.

Anderson Silva has been training with Mark Munoz in wrestling' date=' however,

Yushin Okami has been training with Chael Sonnen in wrestling...

so who has the advantage?[/quote']

Sonnen was not even on my radar until a little before the Anderson fight. When the guy wasn't on TRT he never stood out to me, I don't think it's that Chael is an incredible wrestler or striker, the testosterone just makes him crazy. Yushin won't bring the fight to Silva nearly as much an Sonnen did. Silva all the way.

Archived