so the world is coming to an end

TigerChamp

how many more mass flooding, earthquakes, tornado's, tsunami's etc is it going to take until people start to realise something is wrong

they are just going to keep hitting harder and more frequent then ever. some serious **** is about to go down people. not even chuck norris will be able to save us

lol this stuff has happend for thousands and thousands of years.

It has happened since the beginning of this world, but recently it's like Mother Nature stepped it up a notch.

Could all the pollution be affecting the atmosphere and be at blame for many of this natural disasters?

Why is it when someone else says it' date=' it's ok, but when I say it everyone cries "crazy ole uncle Kevbo?"[/quote']

Lol, Kevbo.

I'm sure you know about the experiments that the Soviet Union and U.S. were having during the Cold War. It was something about trying to change the weather. Know anything about that?

how many more mass flooding' date=' earthquakes, tornado's, tsunami's etc is it going to take until people start to realise something is wrong

they are just going to keep hitting harder and more frequent then ever. some serious **** is about to go down people. not even chuck norris will be able to save us[/quote']

this coming from a guy whos name is "idrankyourbeer"...

Wouldn't it be crazy if the Earth was a living entity that could feel pain and is no dealing with us like we would deal with a rash? :P

Like Carlin said mother nature is a ***** and when she gets too many fleas (

That and we evolved because the world wanted plastic for itself and didn't know how to make it. :D

how many more mass flooding' date=' earthquakes, tornado's, tsunami's etc is it going to take until people start to realise something is wrong

they are just going to keep hitting harder and more frequent then ever. Some serious **** is about to go down people. Not even chuck norris will be able to save us[/quote']

blasphemy!!!!!

they are just going to keep hitting harder and more frequent then ever. some serious **** is about to go down people. not even chuck norris will be able to save us[/quote']

I'm sure everything will be okay.

the world was wiped out before. and to overlook the possibilities at this point and ignoring all the signs is just ignorant.

sure all these natural disasters occur every now and then but its weird how it doesnt surprise people how much more frequent and intense it is hitting, on a monthly scale, compared to accumulation of whats occured in the last few centuries

people will overlook these natural disasters thinking oh its just a part of life and its natural cycle, but how much record breaking **** will have to happen until people realise that seeing all these overwhelming amounts of tornado's, earthquakes and hurricanes, hitting land is just a little bit ridiculous compared to the rate of which they have occured in the past? sure overlook it. bad **** is happening all over the world and the people who stand the least chance of making it through are the ignorant who wouldnt even prepare themselves for such a freak occurance, as if they are invincible yet in the end would end up fending for their own with no means of protection

who knows. what will it take for some people to realise the cycle is changing? a snowstorm in australia or a heatwave in alaska? open your eyes people and look at the big picture

i mean who am i to predict anything. im just saying, this **** is not natural. the overwhelming rate in which the natural disasters are occuring. its almost an alarming rate compared to what you see in the past. these days 20 tornados could touch down in kansas and missouri in a week and you would never even hear about it in the news because these days it is just so much more common.

i mean over here it is rather trippy to see, looking up in the sky watching month long meteor showers. im talking every seven minutes you get to see one shoot down. its not even surprising anymore to me, but its enjoyable to watch. considering our last big meteor shower only lasted about a day and seeing even one or two afterwards is rather rare to see. now they are still coming down like nobodies business, and i have collected a nice meteor fragment i seen slam into a brush. its kind of magnetic, looks messed up like swiss cheese and i would like to take a picture. yet, nobody would even care. i think it looks very interesting. so a tiny rock just slams into the ground from space. big deal, you see it every 7 minutes. at least i dont have to worry about tsunami's and tornado's where i live. just earthquakes, forest fires, and rocks from space slamming down into my car.

yeah ***** gonna hit the fan. stock up on your bottled water, canned goods, and a gun. if you don't, well have fun ;)

dont know where else im going with this, but yeah you think you seen it bad with all the **** that is happening in the last few years? just wait because it's not going to get better, and the people at the bottom and will be the worst off are the people who didnt expect to see it coming. don't say i didnt warn you.

the world was wiped out before. and to overlook the possibilities at this point and ignoring all the signs is just ignorant.

sure all these natural disasters occur every now and then but its weird how it doesnt surprise people how much more frequent and intense it is hitting' date=' on a monthly scale, compared to accumulation of whats occured in the last few centuries

people will overlook these natural disasters thinking oh its just a part of life and its natural cycle, but how much record breaking **** will have to happen until people realise that seeing all these overwhelming amounts of tornado's, earthquakes and hurricanes, hitting land is just a little bit ridiculous compared to the rate of which they have occured in the past? sure overlook it. bad **** is happening all over the world and the people who stand the least chance of making it through are the ignorant who wouldnt even prepare themselves for such a freak occurance, as if they are invincible yet in the end would end up fending for their own with no means of protection

who knows. what will it take for some people to realise the cycle is changing? a snowstorm in australia or a heatwave in alaska? open your eyes people and look at the big picture

i mean who am i to predict anything. im just saying, this **** is not natural. the overwhelming rate in which the natural disasters are occuring. its almost an alarming rate compared to what you see in the past. these days 20 tornados could touch down in kansas and missouri in a week and you would never even hear about it in the news because these days it is just so much more common.

i mean over here it is rather trippy to see, looking up in the sky watching month long meteor showers. im talking every seven minutes you get to see one shoot down. its not even surprising anymore to me, but its enjoyable to watch. considering our last big meteor shower only lasted about a day and seeing even one or two afterwards is rather rare to see. now they are still coming down like nobodies business, and i have collected a nice meteor fragment i seen slam into a brush. its kind of magnetic, looks messed up like swiss cheese and i would like to take a picture. yet, nobody would even care. i think it looks very interesting. so a tiny rock just slams into the ground from space. big deal, you see it every 7 minutes. at least i dont have to worry about tsunami's and tornado's where i live. just earthquakes, forest fires, and rocks from space slamming down into my car.

yeah ***** gonna hit the fan. stock up on your bottled water, canned goods, and a gun. if you don't, well have fun ;)

dont know where else im going with this, but yeah you think you seen it bad with all the **** that is happening in the last few years? just wait because it's not going to get better, and the people at the bottom and will be the worst off are the people who didnt expect to see it coming. don't say i didnt warn you.[/quote']

If you don't have a "bug-out" bag, you fail. Just saying... :P

Lol' date=' Kevbo.

I'm sure you know about the experiments that the Soviet Union and U.S. were having during the Cold War. It was something about trying to change the weather. Know anything about that?[/quote']

Are you talking about HAARP? I dunno man. It's not out of the question, but I doubt we have that capability.

Physicists break down civilizations catagorically like this...

type I uses all the energy that falls on its planet.

type II uses all the energy of its star

type III uses all the energy in every star, black hole, etc, in its galaxy.

We register as a type 0 on Earth.

civilization-graphic1-500.jpg

What are they gauging these standards off of?

Are you talking about HAARP? I dunno man. It's not out of the question' date=' but I doubt we have that capability.

Physicists break down civilizations catagorically like this...

type I uses all the energy that falls on its planet.

type II uses all the energy of its star

type III uses all the energy in every star, black hole, etc, in its galaxy.

We register as a type 0 on Earth.

[img']http://www.wmich.edu/iscsc/images/civilization-graphic1-500.jpg[/img]

What are they gauging these standards off of?

Yes, that's it! I agree with you somewhat, but isn't this thing able to somewhat change the atmospheric pressure? I think that could affect the weather to some degree.

Not sure about the world coming to an end but think the extinction clock is getting ready to strike.

I think this is a better way of wording it. Extinction is part of history and will continue to be part of the future as well.

The world is dying. It has been since the day it was born just like each and every one of us. Nothing will happen in our lifetime and probably not for at least another 100 generations. But tbh i do think another self imposed population thinner is on the way by means of some uber-bug pandemic or some such thing.

Archived