UFC RIO predictions!!

mangoKush

my picks are:

Anderson Silva via KO (knees and punches)

....and STILL the UFC middleweight champion of the world, Anderson "the Spider" Silva!!!!!!

Griffin via UD

i watched a recent video of shogun training and he looked slow as hell, that knee surgery really hurt him bad.. i think Griffin is gona take the fight to the ground, wear him down and grind out a decision

Schaub via KO (punches)

ive never been impressed with Big Nog in the UFC, i dont even kno how hes managed to stay in the top 10 for so long but hes gona get KTFO, no doubt.. he says hes been fighting with injuries since 08 (excuses) and hes finally healthy now, we shall see tomorrow

Edson Barboza via UD

Pearson is gona get beat down for 3 rounds and Barboza will walk away w/ the decision

Luiz Cane via TKO

dont know too much about his opponent but Cane was impressive in his last fight so im picking him

my picks are:

Anderson Silva via KO (knees and punches)

....and STILL the UFC middleweight champion of the world' date=' Anderson "the Spider" Silva!!!!!!

[u']Griffin via UD[/u]

i watched a recent video of shogun training and he looked slow as hell, that knee surgery really hurt him bad.. i think Griffin is gona take the fight to the ground, wear him down and grind out a decision

Schaub via KO (punches)

ive never been impressed with Big Nog in the UFC, i dont even kno how hes managed to stay in the top 10 for so long but hes gona get KTFO, no doubt.. he says hes been fighting with injuries since 08 (excuses) and hes finally healthy now, we shall see tomorrow

Edson Barboza via UD

Pearson is gona get beat down for 3 rounds and Barboza will walk away w/ the decision

Luiz Cane via TKO

dont know too much about his opponent but Cane was impressive in his last fight so im picking him

Sig bet me on the Forrest fight? I got shogun.

If i win put this in your sig

"OWNED BY THE GREAT STEVEN9000"

keep it until ufc 135. What do you want me to put in my sig if you win?

k if i win' date=' you put

"i will never doubt the almighty mangoKush again, he is my master"

its on like donkey kong

Who you got in the Palhares v Miller fight TS ?

not sure how hes gona win but im goin with Palhares.. hes been doing manual labor since he was 7 so he is freakishly strong and if it turns into a grappling match Miller is in trouble.. i also think his striking is underrated

Main Card

Silva

Shogun

Nog

Barboza although I don't see the hype around this guy

Nedkov

SPIKE

Thavares

Thiago

FB Prelims

Eduardo

Palhares