Nick Diaz is going to destroy GSP

ShogunP4P1

...............................R........................................................E.......................................................A.......................................D.......................

So as you all know Nick Diaz will face GSP at UFC 137. And we all know Diaz is going to absolutely pick apart GSP. It will be God's gift to the MMA world.

Don't be scared homie

968713_o.gif

...............................R........................................................E.......................................................A.......................................D.......................

So as you all know Nick Diaz will face GSP at UFC 137. And we all know Diaz is going to absolutely pick apart GSP. It will be God's gift to the MMA world.

Don't be scared homie

968713_o.gif

millionaire1.jpg?1258942826

so you were SO impressed with his Daley fight that you think he can take GSP.......awesome...Slightly delusional , but awesome for you, to be able to be THAT optimistic. Would you BET YOUR HOUSE on Diaz to win? thats the real question.

Even though he almost lost to Daley and got a fluke knockdown from a punch, i still to this day dont understand OR SEE...you cant even SEE that punch from any angle its so fckin wierd..BUT HE WAS LOSING the fight against Daley at one point until that wierd strange, duck knockout punch, that isnt going to work on GSP ..

You also must think Diaz is STRONGER than GSP, thats interesting, id consider guys like Koscheck to be in extreme physical condition because of thier prolonged wrestling backrounds..GSP cleaned him (put him in hospital wtht a broken orbital bone) and every other wrestler up including Matt Hughes..I dont consider Diaz to be on the LEVEL of MATT HUGHES..

BUT as they say anything can happen in MMA and in this case if Diaz defeated GSP here, it would be an upset on the magnitude of Maia defeating Anderson Silva at UFC 112..funny thing is, its Diaz that will be the prancing monkey, talking smack on fight day, not the champion.

so you were SO impressed with his Daley fight that you think he can take GSP.......awesome...Slightly delusional ' date=' but awesome for you, to be able to be THAT optimistic. Would you BET YOUR HOUSE on Diaz to win? thats the real question.

Even though he almost lost to Daley and got a fluke knockdown from a punch, i still to this day dont understand OR SEE...you cant even SEE that punch from any angle its so fckin wierd..BUT HE WAS LOSING the fight against Daley at one point until that wierd strange, duck knockout punch, that isnt going to work on GSP ..

You also must think Diaz is STRONGER than GSP, thats interesting, id consider guys like Koscheck to be in extreme physical condition because of thier prolonged wrestling backrounds..GSP cleaned him (put him in hospital wtht a broken orbital bone) and every other wrestler up including Matt Hughes..I dont consider Diaz to be on the LEVEL of MATT HUGHES..

BUT as they say anything can happen in MMA and in this case if Diaz defeated GSP here, it would be an upset on the magnitude of Maia defeating Anderson Silva at UFC 112..funny thing is, its Diaz that will be the prancing monkey, talking smack on fight day, not the champion.[/quote']

berneydidnotread.gif?1311814950

so you were SO impressed with his Daley fight that you think he can take GSP.......awesome...Slightly delusional ' date=' but awesome for you, to be able to be THAT optimistic. Would you BET YOUR HOUSE on Diaz to win? thats the real question.

BUT as they say anything can happen in MMA and in this case if Diaz defeated GSP here, it would be an upset on the magnitude of Maia defeating Anderson Silva at UFC 112..funny thing is, its Diaz that will be the prancing monkey, talking smack on fight day, not the champion.[/quote']

I hope you realize that if GSP ate even one of the punchs Diaz did in the fight with Daley, he would likely tap just like against Serra

i really do hope Diaz brings it to him and engages. None of gsp's recent opponents have. The only opponent who actually pushed the pace and engaged with gsp ended up like this:

jon_fitch-300x289.jpg

that's why this fight will be interesting and exciting(i hope)

dude get off gsp's ****

Diaz is a washed up has been who had only one good fight in his MMA career, against Lawler. Diaz and Lawler are still fighting but neither of them show serious talent, hints not in the UFC. The only reason the elite GSP was matched up with a has been dirty gangster chump is because lots of newbie fans said Diaz would give him a challenge. This fight proved that White and UFC are moving more towards money and managing like Don King and more away from who is the best contender. Diaz is more than a handful away from the top.

Archived