rio fans on chael sonnen

TheRearNaked

My dislike for the country of Brazil has grown substantially from this video.

My dislike for you has grown substantially after your comment... but again, your a fan of a cheater loser hack that trash talk and calls for apologize after, so I really not surprise how stupid you are...

cheers

My dislike for you has grown substantially after your comment... but again' date=' your a fan of a cheater loser hack that trash talk and calls for apologize after, so I really not surprise how stupid you are...

cheers[/quote']

lol...i feel like this is one of those posts where people start an argument for no reason...He states his opinion so you go and bash him personally for no reason......

bf6c6_ORIG-Not_sure_if_trolling_or_just_stupid.jpg

you cant blame these people for disliking Chael Sonnen, if someone ripped on your family and country as much as he did, would YOU like the guy? To be honnest a lot of people and citizens of Brazil seem to be alot smarter than your giving them credit for, they know why Cheal does what he does, they arent stupid.

you cant blame these people for disliking Chael Sonnen' date=' if someone ripped on your family and country as much as he did, would YOU like the guy?[/quote']

Chael doesn't hate on them. The country is just an easy target.

I mean if you wanted to be as funny as possible would you target the president or some hobo? think about it.

My dislike for you has grown substantially after your comment... but again' date=' your a fan of a cheater loser hack that trash talk and calls for apologize after, so I really not surprise how stupid you are...

cheers[/quote']

Hey, could you do me a favor? Rewrite what ever you want to call that, then I'll give you a response. Please don't tell me your American......

I'll piss myself if they start a Brazil chant. What a ignorant country. Hopefully none of the fighters gets killed down there they are savages.

guess that makes USA ****es then...since they chant USA at every ****ing ufc event. seriously...usa chants are annoying and retarded.

Hardy is a nobody from a foreign country and Lytle is far from a household name.

It's helpful to have a name that is easy to chant' date=' that's why you do hear G S P chants or BJ.[/quote']

were not talking about fighter chants, were talking about country chants.

and im pretty damn sure everyone at the arena knew who Chris Lytle and Dan Hardy were. They knew what they were coming to see a mma fight or else they wouldnt have bought the ticket. To make my point, if they did not know Dan Hardy was from England, they wouldn't have chanted USA in favor of the American Chris Lytle.

Hardy isn't a noboby. Him and Bisping are the two most popular British MMA fighters right now. MMA fans know who they are.

were not talking about fighter chants' date=' were talking about country chants.

and im pretty damn sure everyone at the arena knew who Chris Lytle and Dan Hardy were. They knew what they were coming to see a mma fight or else they wouldnt have bought the ticket. To make my point, if they did not know Dan Hardy was from England, they wouldn't have chanted USA in favor of the American Chris Lytle.

Hardy isn't a noboby. Him and Bisping are the two most popular British MMA fighters right now. MMA fans know who they are.[/quote']

I want with you to work with me on this, make sure no one is around because this might look weird.

Just start chanting Ltyle and throw your hands up and down while doing it. If it seems odd you know you wouldn't chant it.

And just so you know I've known people that have spent $500 + for tickets where they only knew the main event fighters.

I want with you to work with me on this' date=' make sure no one is around because this might look weird.

Just start chanting Ltyle and throw your hands up and down while doing it. If it seems odd you know you wouldn't chant it.

And just so you know I've known people that have spent $500 + for tickets where they only knew the main event fighters.[/quote']

dude, your changing the subject. Im talking about the chants of USA. your obviously avoiding the topic because you made a stupid comment about Brazil and them doing brazil chants. i said people do USA chants all the time and they are annoying.

yes chanting LTYLE would sound odd, mostly because i wouldn't know how to pronounce that. Maybe LYTLE would be easier.

dude' date=' your changing the subject. Im talking about the chants of USA. your obviously avoiding the topic because you made a stupid comment about Brazil and them doing brazil chants. i said people do USA chants all the time and they are annoying.

yes chanting LTYLE would sound odd, mostly because i wouldn't know how to pronounce that. Maybe LYTLE would be easier.[/quote']

Were am I changing the subject? I'm objectively answering your concerns as well as giving reasoning why people would start a USA chant.

The Brazil comment was for the people on this forum that ***** about USA chants.

Actually making it directed at you.

Oh and I made a typo, if you really can't pronounce Ltyle you need to work on your enunciation skills........

I'll piss myself if they start a Brazil chant. What a ignorant country. Hopefully none of the fighters gets killed down there they are savages.

Hey' date=' could you do me a favor? Rewrite what ever you want to call that, then I'll give you a response. Please don't tell me your American......[/quote']

My dislike for the country of Brazil has grown substantially from this video.

tumblr_lgtyk71d9x1qfgy97.gif?t=1298534690

Hey' date=' could you do me a favor? Rewrite what ever you want to call that, then I'll give you a response. Please don't tell me your American......[/quote']

Then I feel sorry for him =/. If that is the case he is only proving my thesis more.

Were am I changing the subject? I'm objectively answering your concerns as well as giving reasoning why people would start a USA chant.

The Brazil comment was for the people on this forum that ***** about USA chants.

Actually making it directed at you.

Oh and I made a typo' date=' if you really can't pronounce Ltyle you need to work on your enunciation skills........[/quote']

hahahaha.. classic chael fan that thinks the world spins around US..

btw I`m brazilian and I speak 4 diferent languages.. how many can you speak? kkkk..

loser!

btw I`m brazilian and I speak 4 diferent languages.. how many can you speak? kkkk..

loser!

hahaha Stupid Brazilian thinking that their country matters. Please don't let your outlandish murder rates or crippling inflation change your beliefs!

ITT: Many jelly Europeans probably in the United Arab Kingdom LOL!

loser!

haha nice. what other languages do you speak? which are you the most fluent in?

haha nice. what other languages do you speak? which are you the most fluent in?

Portuguese, english, spanish and french... now I bet this little *** chael fan dont even speak english correctly.. probably just a 12 years old kid thinking is a bad *** behind the computer.. hahahaha... sad, go out or watch the news kid, US is no the center of the universe...

I don`t even have any problen with american people, I lived in NY for 6 months.. but red necks like this guy and chael that let a bad impression of americans for the rest of the world... not that this matter for those guys lol

Portuguese' date=' english, spanish and french...[b'] now I bet this little *** chael fan dont even speak english correctly[/b].. probably just a 12 years old kid thinking is a bad *** behind the computer.. hahahaha... sad, go out or watch the news kid, US is no the center of the universe...

I don`t even have any problen with american people, I lived in NY for 6 months.. but red necks like this guy and chael that let a bad impression of americans for the rest of the world... not that this matter for those guys lol

You can't be serious. You're killing me.

So your admitting that when a fighter you like loses it actually effects your personal life? That's obsession bro.

i think your dumb for saying they were flukes.:rolleyes:

yes it does affect my personal life sometimes...because I'll either win or lose money!:D

i think your dumb for saying they were flukes.:rolleyes:

yes it does affect my personal life sometimes...because I'll either win or lose money!:D

Neither of them would happen again, so I think that is fair to say it is a fluke. Fedor has been in the guards of far superior grapplers, but had a brain fart. Maybe he's brain dead by now might be after Hendo.

Archived