Best Head Movement Vs. Fancy Strikes

War_Guida

Ok I just watched a few of Anderson Silva's and Jon Jones Highligh videos and I came to the conclusion that we must witness this fight! to be able to see Silva's Incredible Vs. Jones Fancy Strikes would be Epic! ( i know that Jones would most likely take Silva down but if they happen to stand for a while it woiuld be Epic!) and I also noticed that the reason Silva had the ability to dodge strikes so effectively is because he usually has a reach advantage (correct me if im wrong) so it would be interesting to see if he can still have that ability to dodge strikes with Jones superior reach advantage...

what do you guys think?

Ok I just watched a few of Anderson Silva's and Jon Jones Highligh videos and I came to the conclusion that we must witness this fight! to be able to see Silva's Incredible Vs. Jones Fancy Strikes would be Epic! ( i know that Jones would most likely take Silva down but if they happen to stand for a while it woiuld be Epic!) and I also noticed that the reason Silva had the ability to dodge strikes so effectively is because he usually has a reach advantage (correct me if im wrong) so it would be interesting to see if he can still have that ability to dodge strikes with Jones superior reach advantage...

what do you guys think?

Anderson Silva has fancy head movement not only beacuse he used to be a pro boxer but beacuse in traing is trainers throw soft sponge ball thingy's like his bsck is on the wall and he has to dodge them and that keeps his reflexes a notch above everyone else .. jon jones has some head movement to .. i dont recall any fight where someone has caught him flush more than 2 times ... And Anderson has some flashy strikes to .. example forrest griffin and vitor belfort

Archived