after miller TKO's micheal bippsing who should he fight?

Big_Roy_Fan

This is how it will go...

Stann vs Sonnen for #1 contender.

Miller vs Bisping.

BISPING wins' date=' he faces winner of Leben and Munoz. Winner of that fight gets title shot.

MILLER wins, he faces the loser of Stann vs Sonnen. In the mix but no title shot guarantee yet.[/quote']

Sonnen doesnt deserve No1 contender if he wins his first fight back from getting banned.

This is how it will go...

Stann vs Sonnen for #1 contender.

Miller vs Bisping.

BISPING wins' date=' he faces winner of Leben and Munoz. Winner of that fight gets title shot.

MILLER wins, he faces the loser of Stann vs Sonnen. In the mix but no title shot guarantee yet.[/quote']

where the hell is palhares in this mix for a title shot?

lol.gif

Out of interest, when you post a thread predicting that a fighter is going to get 'owned' or whatever other dis-respectful term gets used.. What happens when the complete opposite happens??? !!!

Do you stay away from the forum for a while with your tail tucked firmly between your legs, or do you man-up and apologize!

Out of interest' date=' when you post a thread predicting that a fighter is going to get 'owned' or whatever other dis-respectful term gets used.. What happens when the complete opposite happens??? !!!

Do you stay away from the forum for a while with your tail tucked firmly between your legs, or do you man-up and apologize![/quote']

nah,

i say i was joking the entire time and i had dan hardy losing, or in this case i will probably say "lol guys, i was not serious i actually had mayhem losing"

Also bigroyfan you are a huge troll to think miller will beat bisping!

dude, bippsing lost against Wanderlei silva, who sucks and has a jaw made of cracked glass.

Mayhem nearly submitted THE jake shields, whereas bisping was punching leben while leben has his hands down and chin up and was laughing and couldnt even wobble him

his best win is Leben for **** sakes!!

how is he gonna beat mayhem!

dude' date=' bippsing lost against Wanderlei silva, who sucks and has a jaw made of cracked glass.

Mayhem nearly submitted THE jake shields, whereas bisping was punching leben while leben has his hands down and chin up and was laughing and couldnt even wobble him

his best win is Leben for **** sakes!!

how is he gonna beat mayhem![/quote']

Leben would murder him if they fought again so i would like to see both of them win there next fight so they can fight again.

Archived