My UFC 134 Predictions . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

bright508620

sig bet? i bet not because your wuss

HEY LOOK WHOS THREAD IS AT THE TOP? MINE>> HAHAH!! the ed soares thread that you thought was too stupid to be posted.

Ill sig bet you.

i got Okami. Loser has to make a thread with at least 3 different **** pictures. The chance of you being banned from doing it are high, but its a bet. So you must accept it and hope the mods don't catch your post. deal?

HEY LOOK WHOS THREAD IS AT THE TOP? MINE>> HAHAH!! the ed soares thread that you thought was too stupid to be posted.

Ill sig bet you.

i got Okami. Loser has to make a thread with at least 3 different **** pictures. The chance of you being banned from doing it are high' date=' but its a bet. So you must accept it and hope the mods don't catch your post. deal?[/quote']

why accept that bet? we all know you would not man up. AND idk what word is bleeped so you could think you are being clever and lose the bet then post 3 pics of shoes ill be mad

Okami KO Silva

Shogun over Forrest

I confess (just because i want to let you know the truth about my opinions):

1) Anderson Silva is a great fighter

2) Chael Sonnen did whoop him for 4.5 rounds. He did lose and tapout (chael)

3) GSP is p4p best imo. I believe in pound for pound.

4) I still believe Okami will beat Silva (not because i hate Silva but i think Okami has a good chance training with Chael. I think he will give him problems) all in my opinion.

5) I like GSP' date=' but i do tell the truth when im serious about my opinions.

I just wanted to make sure you guys didn't think i was serious. These are my real opinions^^^[/quote']

;)

why are we even talking that Silva bum?

2) Chael Sonnen did whoop him for 4.5 rounds. He did lose and tapout (chael)

3) GSP is p4p best imo. I believe in pound for pound.

4) I still believe Okami will beat Silva (not because i hate Silva but i think Okami has a good chance training with Chael. I think he will give him problems) all in my opinion.

5) I like GSP' date=' but i do tell the truth when im serious about my opinions.

I just wanted to make sure you guys didn't think i was serious. These are my real opinions^^^[/quote']

;)

Dude' date=' i know you agree with me. I finally put some sense into you.[/quote']

I just wanted to make sure you guys didn't think i was serious. These are my real opinions^^^

;)

Archived