who is better at UFC

Big_Roy_Fan

GSP is by far the best. Jon Jones has not proved himself yet. Jose Aldo is good, but the division hes in is not the best. AND we haven't seen him as a champion for a long time yet.

Anderson? Hes a tool. next

And GSP. Well, im not a ****. so you cant say that. And i don't love him. But i do think he dominates his competition more than anyone else does. He has proved his standup in the Koscheck fight. He got injured in the Shields fight and still won. He came back against Penn the first fight. He crushed penn the second fight. He has had nothing other than excellent performances. some say hes boring, but hes still dominate. No one has ever CONTROLLED GSP. Not on the feet nor on the ground.

And don't Say Serra. GSP got caught. same with the Hughes armbar. And Silva fans. You want to bring up GSP? Go look at Silvas loses before you start talking crap.

Bj penn

LOL.

i dont even feel like bashing penn tonight,

but i will..

15-6-2 can.

should be 14-8-1 but the judges in the jon fitch and matt serra were too busy smoking crack to watch the fights and they picked the guy who looked like the cabbage patch kids

gets owned by some french *****

Beat 2 mediocre fighters in Canny CanFlo Florian and Diego "the dream" canchez., his next fight against the jersey mole man he some how ****s up and gets danced around for 5 rounds while frankie edgar trys to tickle penn with light punches..

then in the rematch penn stood there while edgar danced around doing the same exact thing..

how anyone thinks he is a good UFC fighter is beyond me..

he ****in sucks and looks like a cabbage patch kid..

GSP is by far the best. Jon Jones has not proved himself yet. Jose Aldo is good' date=' but the division hes in is not the best. AND we haven't seen him as a champion for a long time yet.

And GSP. Well, im not a ****. so you cant say that. And i don't love him. But i do think he dominates his competition more than anyone else does. He has proved his standup in the Koscheck fight. He got injured in the Shields fight and still won. He came back against Penn the first fight. He crushed penn the second fight. He has had nothing other than excellent performances. some say hes boring, but hes still dominate. No one has ever CONTROLLED GSP. Not on the feet nor on the ground.

And don't Say Serra. GSP got caught. same with the Hughes armbar. And Silva fans. You want to bring up GSP? Go look at Silvas loses before you start talking crap.[/quote']

antoine_dodson_you_are_so_dumb-14245.gif

GSP is by far the best. Jon Jones has not proved himself yet. Jose Aldo is good' date=' but the division hes in is not the best. AND we haven't seen him as a champion for a long time yet.

And don't Say Serra. GSP got caught. same with the Hughes armbar. And Silva fans. You want to bring up GSP? Go look at Silvas loses before you start talking crap.[/quote']

+1 :)

LOL.

i dont even feel like bashing penn tonight' date='

but i will..

15-6-2 can.

should be 14-8-1 but the judges in the jon fitch and matt serra were too busy smoking crack to watch the fights and they picked the guy who looked like the cabbage patch kids

gets owned by some french *****

Beat 2 mediocre fighters in Canny CanFlo Florian and Diego "the dream" canchez., his next fight against the jersey mole man he some how ****s up and gets danced around for 5 rounds while frankie edgar trys to tickle penn with light punches..

then in the rematch penn stood there while edgar danced around doing the same exact thing..

how anyone thinks he is a good UFC fighter is beyond me..

he ****in sucks and looks like a cabbage patch kid..[/quote']

bwUar2.gif?1297896064

thats why u replied before and said dan hardy..

you moron' date=' you obviously read,

and i was kidding a few weeks ago about dan hardy..

i know that he is terrible at UFC fighting especially UFC ground fighting[/quote']

dummy, i didn't read ur explanation of BJ PENN....look at what i quoted...

I confess (just because i want to let you know the truth about my opinions):

1) Anderson Silva is a great fighter

2) Chael Sonnen did whoop him for 4.5 rounds. He did lose and tapout (chael)

3) GSP is p4p best imo. I believe in pound for pound.

4) I still believe Okami will beat Silva (not because i hate Silva but i think Okami has a good chance training with Chael. I think he will give him problems) all in my opinion.

5) I like GSP' date=' but i do tell the truth when im serious about my opinions.

I just wanted to make sure you guys didn't think i was serious. These are my real opinions^^^[/quote']

;)

[b']Anderson? Hes a tool. next

[/b]

And don't Say Serra. GSP got caught. same with the Hughes armbar. And Silva fans. You want to bring up GSP? Go look at Silvas loses before you start talking crap.

smh .. please lets see what happens when gsp moves up . anderson will make him look like a girl . gsp gonna start telling his corner hes scared after a round where he cant do anything and his jab dosent work

Archived