Anderson Silva at the weigh in.....

bright508620

Man, ill tell you what. I don't like talking about him because he doesn't really deserve too much. But ill tell you this. He looked older than my grandpa does and i saw my grandpa yesterday.

THOUGHTS on this old gunner?

I think we are going to see the very end of him tomorrow. I mean, if you truly believe that he as more than a 5% chance i think your more delusional than Chael Sonnen.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you must be 9 if your gpa looks like silva

and everyone gets high just because you dont does not mean your better than anyone you poor loser

Oh shocking another uppity stoner.

Your habit funds terrorism.

I was told that by a TV commercial. Every joint you smoke gives a terrorist a Semtex grenade........

Its true though. There is a bunch of deaths a year from alcohol. Weed has zero reported deaths.

Weed is

winning.gif

i dont drink at all. never have never will, it kills people and breaks up families. it shocks me that in this day in age that alcohol is accepted IMO its the worst part about this country.

Its true though. There is a bunch of deaths a year from alcohol. Weed has zero reported deaths.

Weed is

winning.gif

i dont drink at all. never have never will, it kills people and breaks up families. it shocks me that in this day in age that alcohol is accepted IMO its the worst part about this country.

Its true though. Cigs and Alcohol are the worse things out there and there legal!:eek:

Thats true. But having a drink is different than smoking. I like smoking better but, i don't know. This world is ****ed up anyways. know what i mean.

Like a prime example is People actually thinking Silva will beat Okami. Its sad.

Weed should be legal. Alcohol makes your emotions come out and act like little pussays.

BUT, if you smoke too much weed, like my friend has, its not good. The thing is, is that you should never over smoke.If you do it can take over your life.

EDIT: an btw, the girl in my av is not fingering herself. even though it looks like it. HAHAHA. srs. im not getting banned for that.

Thats true. But having a drink is different than smoking. I like smoking better but' date=' i don't know. This world is ****ed up anyways. know what i mean.

Like a prime example is People actually thinking Silva will beat Okami. Its sad.

Weed should be legal. Alcohol makes your emotions come out and act like little pussays.[/quote']

alcohol makes you do a lot worse things.

* There is convincing evidence to suggest a link between heavy use and serious mental illness

* Cannabis smoke is just as dangerous as cigarette smoke in causing lung disease

* Driving while even mildly stoned significantly increases the risk of fatal accidents

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/the-big-question-so-how-dangerous-is-cannabis-405740.html

* There is convincing evidence to suggest a link between heavy use and serious mental illness

* Cannabis smoke is just as dangerous as cigarette smoke in causing lung disease

* Driving while even mildly stoned significantly increases the risk of fatal accidents

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/the-big-question-so-how-dangerous-is-cannabis-405740.html

NoWay.gif

ohhhh man.

cannabis smoke is not addictive. also does not have additives and chemicals that are unhealthy for you.

cannabis can not lead to mental illness if thats what your saying because that is just dumb

driving while mildly stoned eh? you have to be a 13 yr old who has never smoked before too get impaired from weed smoke and get in an accident-why dont you talk about something way more fatal like texting and driving.

your link is propaganda i didnt even read it but thats what it is

Weed is illegal because rich white dudes in the 1920's thought it would be harmful to their economic interests, since it could be sold for making clothes, or it's other uses ;D. So they came out with a bunch of propaganda where high black dudes would rape white women. Politicians got scared and made it illegal. The lie lives on today. End of story. On a side note. I'm seventeen, never smoked weed because it's illegal and funnels our money into a black hole to never be put into circulation, something i'm not fond of since it does hurts our economy. So to the people who buy weed from distributors, you suck. And to the capitalist brainwashed goons, a big middle finger (i hate you more)

ohhhh man.

cannabis smoke is not addictive. also does not have additives and chemicals that are unhealthy for you.

cannabis can not lead to mental illness if thats what your saying because that is just dumb

driving while mildly stoned eh? you have to be a 13 yr old who has never smoked before too get impaired from weed smoke and get in an accident-why dont you talk about something way more fatal like texting and driving.

barking up the wrong tree man, i only threw that out for info, a lot of my friends smoke i just don't because i prefer not to, i dont care if you do or dont

Weed is illegal because rich white dudes in the 1920's thought it would be harmful to their economic interests' date=' since it could be sold for making clothes, or it's other uses ;D. [b']So they came out with a bunch of propaganda where high black dudes would rape white women. Politicians got scared and made it illegal.[/b] The lie lives on today. End of story. On a side note. I'm seventeen, never smoked weed because it's illegal and funnels our money into a black hole to never be put into circulation, something i'm not fond of since it does hurts our economy. So to the people who buy weed from distributors, you suck. And to the capitalist brainwashed goons, a big middle finger (i hate you more)

That's coke bro.....

ohhhh man.

smoking weed just keeps you neutral your whole life, that is my opinion though. you have to stop somewhere in this day and age. especially with a lot of the jobs requiring a drug test.

for me depending on what kind of weed im smoking either indica or sativa i find it makes everything better. Makes food taste better and sex better. Makes bad movies better and makes comedy funnier. How can you not like weed?

that is what i will do once i retire, cant afford to risk that now. but i agree, you cant not like it.

smoking weed just keeps you neutral your whole life' date=' that is my opinion though. you have to stop somewhere in this day and age. especially with a lot of the jobs requiring a drug test.[/quote']

life is what you make it. weed has nothing to do with it.

you as a person has to be motivated.

if it wasnt pot that ruined your life it would be cheeseburgers.

but cheeseburgers are good.

get what im sayin

life is what you make it. weed has nothing to do with it.

you as a person has to be motivated.

if it wasnt pot that ruined your life it would be cheeseburgers.

but cheeseburgers are good.

get what im sayin

i see what you saying.

at the same time you got to admit being motivated while high doesnt really do much because of the state of mind you are in. and your motivation would only be to get a job to get some more, that would usually mean a dead end job. and all you want to do is just chillax. but you right it depends on the person.

but imagine this, a drug from the movie limitless? just imagine the high that would be. priceless.

Archived