the future of women mma

shinyaaoki

i personally think women fights are exciting, with talents the likes of cyborg, kaufman, tate, coenen, carano, I think they can be a good draw of a promotion. So why haven't the UFC gotten behind them, Dana has stated personally he doesn't like chick fights, and with Strikeforce most likely getting dismantled next year, will definitely hinder the opportunities for females in the mma world. Will the women market ever be as big as the mens?

i personally think women fights are exciting' date=' with talents the likes of cyborg, kaufman, tate, coenen, carano, I think they can be a good draw of a promotion. So why haven't the UFC gotten behind them, Dana has stated personally he doesn't like chick fights, and with Strikeforce most likely getting dismantled next year, will definitely hinder the opportunities for females in the mma world. Will the women market ever be as big as the mens?[/quote']

You know if Shinya Aoki was to become a transgendered male to female he'd be a real threat in the sport of Mixed Martial Arts once again.

i personally think women fights are exciting' date=' with talents the likes of cyborg, kaufman, tate, coenen, carano, I think they can be a good draw of a promotion. So why haven't the UFC gotten behind them, Dana has stated personally he doesn't like chick fights, and with Strikeforce most likely getting dismantled next year, will definitely hinder the opportunities for females in the mma world. Will the women market ever be as big as the mens?[/quote']

Not sure it will ever be as big as the mens but it needs to be bigger then what it is now...some top women only make 3000 a fight....dana can make this happen but he is not helping by cutting to women form their promos

i think ffrom now on females also have to fight with no shirts because the males cant fight with shirts on, so why would they be able to? I think this would also bring earnings to the ufc because they wouldnt have to buy any more shirts for them to wear during the fight which would save money which can be used to get more st00f for ufc.

i think ffrom now on females also have to fight with no shirts because the males cant fight with shirts on' date=' so why would they be able to? I think this would also bring earnings to the ufc because they wouldnt have to buy any more shirts for them to wear during the fight which would save money which can be used to get more st00f for ufc.[/quote']

Do you really want to see Cyborg's t i t s?

Archived