Cant watch UFC tonight

Immortalchaos

i'm in chesapeake and i have the same issue. i was really looking forward to watching tonight. i know i won't be able to help it' date=' i'm definitely gonna look up the results.[/quote']

Dude we had a completely gourmet meal planed for tonight. Alfredo Pasta, Grilled Chicken, etc etc....

We had a feast planned and now......it gonna be a powerless night and no violence to watch.

Unfortunately I can't watch the fights tonight. I am right in the middle of Hurricane Irene in Virginia Beach. Should I just look up the results when I get power back? or should I order a replay? I currently have power but Irene is moving through slowly' date=' so I am not sure when i am going to lose power.[/quote']

I'm in Woodbridge VA and I'm devastated. I've been waiting so long for this night. We should be losing power soon too. I feel your pain. The problem is I have an IPad and can look up results when I want even without power and don't know if I have it in me to wait till the next day to buy the PPV event.

I'm in Woodbridge VA and I'm devastated. I've been waiting so long for this night. We should be losing power soon too. I feel your pain. The problem is I have an IPad and can look up results when I want even without power and don't know if I have it in me to wait till the next day to buy the PPV event.

Wow, what a nerd.

Unfortunately I can't watch the fights tonight. I am right in the middle of Hurricane Irene in Virginia Beach. Should I just look up the results when I get power back? or should I order a replay? I currently have power but Irene is moving through slowly' date=' so I am not sure when i am going to lose power.[/quote']

Haha that's crazy, I'm in VB also. I won't be able to watch it either and I'm pissed!! I'm gonna read the play by play on my MMAJunkie app as it's happening lol

BE SAFE!

Oh, shoot! Sorry man!

Yeah, order the replay, and don't get spoilers!

Wait until the fight is over and bump to ask if its worth purchasing the replay.

pfsh. I hope you... never mind. GSP > Diaz

GSP > Diaz GSP > Diaz GSP > Diaz

Gooooooooosfraabaaaaaaa................

you shouldnt get it to bad i live in fairfax and im banking on my power staying on

Archived