Hey Dana White! Hurricane Irene is going to steal your money.....I have a solution!

Brady969

I hope this gets to Dana. You're going to lose tons of money on PPV because of the hurricane. How about this...drop the price for the PPV tonight and you'll get more buys making up for the difference and then drop the price of the event tomorrow when it's reposted on OnDemand. I won't pay full price because like most people who lose power tonight, I'll be looking the results up first thing.

Drop the price or lose my buy.

You are truly an idiot IF you actually believe the PPV would be decreased. you are OFFICIALLY the most delusional person on this forum.

So this is labeled and OFFICIAL troll thread.

He never said he thought it would happen and you off all people should not call people a troll

You are truly an idiot IF you actually believe the PPV would be decreased. you are OFFICIALLY the most delusional person on this forum.

Your OFFICIALLY the most retarded person on the internet if you think this thread wasn't created in tongue and cheek.

Eh?! Oh **** that. Full HD is a must. My TV setup is like a fully-functional DeathStar. With HD.

I never buy HD' date=' bro... I don't mind standard definition.

Funny coming from you.....

Why don't you cry about it. Like the little baby you are. Remember. Im not your dad. And btw i hope that isn't you in your AV. You look mentally retarded.

Perhaps someone who is claiming to have just graduated high school (not a "BOOM" moment), should be able to spell and use apostrophes.

I hope this gets to Dana. You're going to lose tons of money on PPV because of the hurricane. How about this...drop the price for the PPV tonight and you'll get more buys making up for the difference and then drop the price of the event tomorrow when it's reposted on OnDemand. I won't pay full price because like most people who lose power tonight' date=' I'll be looking the results up first thing.

Drop the price or lose my buy.[/quote']

You are correct!

@danawhite Low PPV$$ = Irene on the E. coast. Lower price for the replay??

Trying to help.... lol

It would be a smart business move if he did that. More people on the west coast would buy it tonight if he dropped the price 10-15 bucks. Same with tomorrow and I know if he did that I would buy the fight when power came back.

im sure all of brazil will be watching it cause its a big deal over there anyways

i dont see why people are complaining demanding cheaper prices. how does this hurricane affect them when they obviously still have their power to turn on their computer and complain about it?

Archived