Who's excited for tonight?

SirRender

I just woke up. To do:

1. Make breakfast for children

2. Situate entertainment for children

3. Logon to UFC.com - present and accounted for

Two nights ago my wife said I couldn't buy the PPV. Last night I went all UFC hype machine on her and she said as long as I don't invite anyone over I can buy it. ****. Score! I get to watch PPV AND cavetroll without visitors. Awesome...

Who's excited for tonight? Let's go Silva!!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me me!!! Just watched weigh ins and quite impressed with Goldberg doing the Introductions! Roll on 2am (uk!!!)

People were doggin on Goldberg, I thought he did alright. I mean, do people think he's stupid? He knows they'd rather hear Rogan. That puts a lot of pressure on him. LOL. He did okay, imo.

Cant wait! trying to find things to occupy my time between now and then is difficult' date=' time just seems to go so slow,[/quote']

Luckily my kids are awesome to hang with. So after I jump off here I'll be doing stuff with them. It fills the day with things to do and makes the time fly. Although, around 3pm MST they get bored/tired and time crawls. Who you got tonight?

Silva

Griffin

Schaub

I just woke up. To do:

1. Make breakfast for children

2. Situate entertainment for children

3. Logon to UFC.com - present and accounted for

Two nights ago my wife said I couldn't buy the PPV. Last night I went all UFC hype machine on her and she said as long as I don't invite anyone over I can buy it. ****. Score! I get to watch PPV AND cavetroll without visitors. Awesome...

Who's excited for tonight? Let's go Silva!!

1. Get on UFC.com and facebook for a little bit.

2. Start moving boxes out of the house.

3. Move boxes into storage unit

4. Work in the house and prepare more boxes to be moved tomorrow.

5. Go to work.

6. Too late to even watch the fights, so look up the results.

I'm excited, but sadly, I'll miss yet another live card. Will have to watch it another time.

WAR Shogun!

WAR Silva!

WAR Fisher!

Me and my friends are hanging out today until 7, going to my friends house (who's dad loves it too so he buys all of the events) for his little brother's birthday party then an hour later the prelims start then the Main Card!!!! I have been so pumped for tonight since it was first announced. Im rooting for all Brazilians tonight except for Silva vs. Okami not because they are Brazilian but most of the fighters i like are from Brazil. Silva used to be one of my favorites until his fight with Maia i was kinda mad but now hes finishing fights again and I'm liking him more. I kind of want to see him lose so he goes back to the days when he went in to destroy instead of clown on people. Should be great!!

WAR MAURICIO "SHOGUN" RUA!

1. Get on UFC.com and facebook for a little bit.

2. Start moving boxes out of the house.

3. Move boxes into storage unit

4. Work in the house and prepare more boxes to be moved tomorrow.

5. Go to work.

6. Too late to even watch the fights' date=' so look up the results.

I'm excited, but sadly, I'll miss yet another live card. Will have to watch it another time.

WAR Shogun!

WAR Silva!

WAR Fisher![/quote']

Moving is AWESOME. /sarcasm

I'm like a nomad, move almost once a year (will probably be here for a couple years tho).

I would order the PPV and set the DVR to record with 60 minutes over and watch it tomorrow at my leisure. Do it. Don't get online until you watch it, haha.

Me and my friends are hanging out today until 7' date=' going to my friends house (who's dad loves it too so he buys all of the events) for his little brother's birthday party then an hour later the prelims start then the Main Card!!!! I have been so pumped for tonight for a while now when it was first announced. Im rooting for all Brazilians tonight except for Silva vs. Okami not because they are Brazilian but most of the fighters i like are from Brazil. Silva used to be one of my favorites until his fight with Maia i was kinda mad but now hes finishing fights again and I'm liking him more. I kind of want to see him lose so he goes back to the days when he went in to destroy instead of clown on people. Should be great!![/quote']

You don't watch the Facebook Prelims? Am I the only one?

Luckily my kids are awesome to hang with. So after I jump off here I'll be doing stuff with them. It fills the day with things to do and makes the time fly. Although' date=' around 3pm MST they get bored/tired and time crawls. Who you got tonight?

Silva

Griffin

Schaub[/quote']

Yeah ive got the same although im hoping Nog beats Schaub but I doubt it.

I feel like I'm underestimating Nog and now I'm worried he may embarrass Schaub. Nog is pretty damn tough to fight, whether or not his performances of late say anything about that, he's tough.

I feel like I'm underestimating Nog and now I'm worried he may embarrass Schaub. Nog is pretty damn tough to fight' date=' whether or not his performances of late say anything about that, he's tough.[/quote']

Yeah Cro Cop did quite well with Schaub and arguably was winning the fight until he got K.Od and it took Schaub 3 rounds to catch Cro Cop who doesnt seem to be able to take too many punches anymore like Nog so if Nog can get him down or atleast hold him against the fence I can see him pulling it off.

Yeah Cro Cop did quite well with Schaub and arguably was winning the fight until he got K.Od and it took Schaub 3 rounds to catch Cro Cop who doesnt seem to be able to take too many punches anymore like Nog so if Nog can get him down or atleast hold him against the fence I can see him pulling it off.

Yeah. ****. Now I'm worried. lol

Plus' date=' this will be the first time Schaub deals with someone with Nog's level of BJJ. He [schaub'] better watch that arm/wrist control.

Moving is AWESOME. /sarcasm

I'm like a nomad' date=' move almost once a year (will probably be here for a couple years tho).

I would order the PPV and set the DVR to record with 60 minutes over and watch it tomorrow at my leisure. Do it. Don't get online until you watch it, haha.[/quote']

I don't have TV right now. We quit paying the bill long ago, and now we only have Netflix and 360. lol

I think he'll do it. Something in me is telling me he'll do it.

I don't have TV right now. We quit paying the bill long ago' date=' and now we only have Netflix and 360. lol

I think he'll do it. Something in me is telling me he'll do it.[/quote']

LOL. How old are you JP24 (Not a dig at you, just wondering why you're not paying your bills, son!)? lol. My friend only has internet so he watches on UFC.tv (that's a lie, I'm just trying to hint to you that you can watch it online, in HD).

LOL. How old are you JP24 (Not a dig at you' date=' just wondering why you're not paying your bills, son!)? lol. My friend only has internet so he watches on UFC.tv (that's a lie, I'm just trying to hint to you that you can watch it online, in [b']HD[/b]).

I'm 18, and still haven't moved away from the parents. Me and my family are close and have a good relationship, so I don't think I'll move for another year or two.

I'm gonna get UFC.tv soon, but I can't afford it at the time. I'm saving up for a car right now, gotta have one.

I've got Silva, Shogun and Schaub.

I think Shogun is a completely different fighter when he's coming off injury due to the cage rust. I think Big Nog is done as a fighter, but he'll make a great coach. And, I think Anderson Silva will destroy Okami in the first round.

I'm 18' date=' and still haven't moved away from the parents. Me and my family are close and have a good relationship, so I don't think I'll move for another year or two.

I'm gonna get UFC.tv soon, but I can't afford it at the time. I'm saving up for a car right now, gotta have one.[/quote']

Yeah, a car is a necessity. I didn't move from my parents until I was 22. I got married, had a 1 year old, etc. It was time to go. And I DIDN'T have a good relationship with my parents at the time, but they were awesome enough to let me stay until I got solid footing. 10 years later here I am.

Did we convince you to change your pick? lol

I've got Silva' date=' Shogun and Schaub.

I think Shogun is a completely different fighter when he's coming off injury due to the cage rust. I think Big Nog is done as a fighter, but he'll make a great coach. And, I think Anderson Silva will destroy Okami in the first round.[/quote']

Shogun is different, yes. But does he have the same gas tank as Griffin. And we know Griffin can push the pace on him. We all saw Jones do it - why do you think Jones got winded too? I just lost all confidence in him after the Jones fight. But I'll be happy for him if he wins, sad for Forrest.

You think Nog is done? Why do you think Shogun can make it back from surgeries but Nog can't? Aren't they around the same age? I don't think Nog is done, but I don't think he can hang with the the heavy hitters in the HW division - Cain, JDS, Overeem, etc.

I hope the destroying of Okami doesn't happen until the 3rd.

This card actually isn't as good as people think. The only good fight is the Forrest/Shogun one. And i see that ending quickly.

Everyone is hyping up Silva but hes going to get smashed. easily. I feel bad for all the idiots calling him the best pound for pound fighter when really hes just a scrum.

Yeah' date=' a car is a necessity. I didn't move from my parents until I was 22. I got married, had a 1 year old, etc. It was time to go. And I DIDN'T have a good relationship with my parents at the time, but they were awesome enough to let me stay until I got solid footing. 10 years later here I am.

Did we convince you to change your pick? lol[/quote']

That's too bad, but at least they let you get your feet down, like you said.

LOL, you more like tipped me over. I was already heavily considering Nog winning, but just didn't make the move. In some cases, I think young talent can take the old lions, but I think Juggernog is gonna show just how much more keen to the sport he is.

I have a gut feeling Silva is losing tonight.. Okami is ready to shock the world.

Okami is going to over power Silva.. tire him out and get the TKO via Ground and Pound. Dont get me wrong its not going to be easy.. Silva is no walk in the park, but i believe Okami is ready to get the job done.

Have fun everyone ! Drink up, party, and enjoy the fights :) i know i will.

I have a gut feeling Silva is losing tonight.. Okami is ready to shock the world.

Okami is going to over power Silva.. tire him out and get the TKO via Ground and Pound. Dont get me wrong its not going to be easy.. Silva is no walk in the park' date=' but i believe Okami is ready to get the job done.

Have fun everyone ! Drink up, party, and enjoy the fights :) i know i will.[/quote']

A GUT FEELING? You must be trolling. Silva is the not even top 3 in the MW division.

This card actually isn't as good as people think. The only good fight is the Forrest/Shogun one. And i see that ending quickly.

Everyone is hyping up Silva but hes going to get smashed. easily. I feel bad for all the idiots calling him the best pound for pound fighter when really hes just a scrum.

I think the card will be a good one. There's some good fighters and interesting story lines to division rankings playing out. Not sure how a win over Fischer helps Tavares in any way though.

Silva is one of the best fighters in the world. You can give a guy credit where credit is due and not be a fan. The first step is assessing your adversary appropriately and not underestimate him.

That's too bad' date=' but at least they let you get your feet down, like you said.

LOL, you more like tipped me over. I was already heavily considering Nog winning, but just didn't make the move. In some cases, I think young talent can take the old lions, but I think [b']Juggernog[/b] is gonna show just how much more keen to the sport he is.

LOL. Now you're swaying me. I won't do it though, I won't do it. Every time I second guess my gut instinct I get picks wrong in the league, like last event. Boy did I stink it up with my picks.

I think the card will be a good one. There's some good fighters and interesting story lines to division rankings playing out. Not sure how a win over Fischer helps Tavares in any way though.

Silva is one of the best fighters in the world. You can give a guy credit where credit is due and not be a fan. The first step is assessing your adversary appropriately and not underestimate him.

Why would you say that? Im sorry, but your wrong. Silva isn't even top 10 p4p. Hes a old man and the only reason people are scared of him is because he gets so much hype. I could beat Anderson. Hes that easy.

A GUT FEELING? You must be trolling. Silva is the not even top 3 in the MW division.

lol and im trolling.. man im not a Silva fan, and even i know better then that. Hes the champ.. hes the one to beat, he hasnt lost yet in the UFC and until someone takes that from him you cant say anything.

Okami is going to over power Silva.. tire him out and get the TKO via Ground and Pound. Dont get me wrong its not going to be easy.. Silva is no walk in the park' date=' but i believe Okami is ready to get the job done.

Have fun everyone ! Drink up, party, and enjoy the fights :) i know i will.[/quote']

Maybe. I just don't see Okami being able to KO Silva. So it'll be a 5 round hard fought strikefest with one of the greatest strikers in the world. It's a tough sell.

Have fun! I'll be feeling my wife up between rounds trying to improve Chandella's horse-face-gasp effect.

Why would you say that? Im sorry' date=' but your wrong. Silva isn't even top 10 p4p. Hes a old man and the only reason people are scared of him is because he gets so much hype. I could beat Anderson. Hes that easy.[/quote']

I'm not talking P4P with anyone. It's ridiculous. It's also ridiculous to say Silva isn't one of the greatest fighters in the world. You're welcome to your own opinion, I just don't agree with you.

you are a cry baby arent you? When things don't go YOUR way you blame the other person and try to attack them. 50% of the forum does this and Its very sad. It shows that not me' date=' but YOU have no life.[/quote']

and trolls have a life? this is news to me.

Archived