Debunkers welcome...

Kevbo_Jones

Comet ELENIN? Nibiru? Whatever it is, it's only visible from the southern hemisphere and it gives me a creepy feeling. I welcome any debunkers to help make sense of this or any additional theories.

This video was uploaded yesterday from Australia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foXuw6HEkG4&feature=player_embedded

He posted another video of the same thing on August 5th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLBd-LuTsd0&feature=player_embedded

This is from South America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsiaqF05-6Q&feature=player_embedded

My first thought was atmosphere, but on second thought i think it has to be outside our atmosphere. For one thing, either we have had three meteors in the past month that have all had identical tails, or the three vids are of the same object. If it is the same object i dont see how it could be in our atmosphere for a month without falling/burning up. One thing the vids have in common is the angle of the sun - either early am or sunset, not sure which yet. a comet in space does have a tail, so thinking if this is in the atmosphere, the tail must be huge, big enough (or - gulp - close enough) to be reflecting the sunlight like that.

Annunaki? Isn't that the lizard folk aliens story that David Icke cooked up?

Something about they live at the center of the earth and they come out every once in a while and if they see thier shadow they dry **** it and and it's another 6 weeks of winter. :P

Please don't tell me you believe in the lizard folk under the earth.

Annunaki? Isn't that the lizard folf aliens story that David Icke cooked up?

Something about they live at the center of the earth and they come out everyone once in a while and if they see thier shadow they dry **** it and and it's another 6 weeks of winter. :P

No lizards from underground =p. From outer space? Who knows? You can't deny the eery feeling it gives you watching it. It's been there for a month. It's not swamp gas, a weather balloon, or a plane.

Help me figure out what it is.

No lizards from from underground =p. From outer space? Who knows? You can't deny the eery feeling it gives you watching it. It's been there for a month. It's not swamp gas' date=' a weather balloon, or a plane.

[b']Help me figure out what it is[/b].

I presume it's a comet. I also think it's alot closer than those N**** are saying it is.

In related news for the people who will cry "everyone would know about it by now!!!"

http://starviewer.wordpress.com/2011/08/26/sospechoso-fallecicmiento-de-dos-investigadores-de-la-perturbacion-de-sagitario-y-el-cometa-elenin/

Suspicious death of two researchers from the disruption of Sagittarius and Comet Elenin.

A tribute to the true unsung heroes.

Since November 2010, the output pressure to avoid the light of information relating to the disruption of Sagittarius have gone to extremes. Such is the case of two astrophysicists important for this Team today to pay homage.

1 .- Brian Geoffrey Marsden was born on August 5, 1937 and died on November 18, 2010. It was an American-British astronomer, in 1978 he was director of the Minor Planet Center located in Cambridge, Massachusetts.The Minor Planet Center, under the auspices of the International Astronomical Union is the official body responsible for collecting data from observation of small planets and comets, the calculation of their orbits and the publication of this information.

2 .- Allan Rex Sandage, born June 28, 1926 in Iowa City, Iowa died in California on November 13, 2010. He was one of the greatest contemporary American astronomers. Born into a Jewish family in the end became a Christian. He worked at the Palomar Observatory. The Observatory is owned by Cal Tech Institute. One of its most important programs, NEAR (tracking near-Earth objects) was awarded.

?Both men died of an acute encephalomyelitis in an interval of 5 days.?

Above: Brian Geoffrey Marsden. Below: Allan Rex Sandage.

Both apparently died of a sudden acute encephalomyelitis. Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis postinfectious or encephalitis is an inflammatory demyelinating central nervous system. Usually can be caused by a virus, bacteria or occur spontaneously as a sudden cancer. It consists of inflammation that leads to autoimmune destruction of myelin sheaths in white matter and has similarities in this regard (physiopathological, clinical and laboratory) with multiple sclerosis avanzada.Esta is a rare disease whose incidence is 0 8 cases per 100 000 persons / year and affects mainly children and teenagers, most cases occur between 5 and 8.

Were specialized in research and observation of comets and unearthed all relevant information on Elenin, the cluster and the brown dwarf (Disturbance of Sagittarius). Due to pressure, dispersed information by different international teams to get independent results of its investigations in 2009 and 2010.

Moreover, Michio Kaku has continued to actively campaign in support of the research data of this Team and the results of the efforts of the deceased Sandage and Marsden.

As you know, NASA has released the official track Elenin comet, which is inconsistent with the data most independent scientists who are studying the phenomenon. The truth is that recently, is known to ?eat? the nucleus is 200,000 km in diameter, which is quite unusual, as well as forming a ?Cluster? whose photos are routinely censored.

It is curious to see how all researchers independent of the ?cluster? are being systematically attacked, censored and threatened to extremes that border on personal security.

In parallel, there is a multimillion-dollar campaign on the internet to try to convince the public that the existing reports and documents Elenin are false and that no photos from NASA and the comet is irrelevant.

Irrelevant? If it were irrelevant, then ask yourself. Why so much pressure on researchers for free? Why so much effort to deny it? Why is it so risky research?.

The risks we have been running are becoming more extreme and yet not lose heart in the investigation. How is it possible that there is not a single photo Elenin Officer?. Is it credible that systematically attack the credibility of scientific research independently, their dignity and physical integrity? .

The reasons for the anonymity of many of the heroes, it is precisely the absence of Egos. The important thing is the message and not the messengers. When the messengers came on the scene, mysteriously disappear or are tortured and sudden ?in extremis? to his silence.

Draw your own conclusions.

Its the X-Men jet obviously.

But seriously? probably just an updated Blackbird prototype of some private company testing their orbital shuttles.

Very possible. I don't buy normal jet contrails though. those look nothing like that. the only thing that puts a kink in that theory is that it's been there for over a month and only moved slightly. It also seems to correspond with the rotation of Earth. that would be some pretty strict flight scheduling.

Hmm looked at both the first and second video a few times and they seem to be taken from the same spot. If indeed they have the 'tail' seems to suggest the object is on a different trajectory. Only slightly though. It could be something and nothing. Maybe a rock or a falling satellite going through a field of orbiting space dust or something creating 'angel wings'.

The third video I am convinced is some sort of high altitude jet or low orbit shuttle as the trial looks like it is dissipating like a jets trail would.

But in the end, who knows. I was not aware of any of this until I read the thread and it is interesting for sure. In this day and age it is easy to jump to conclusions of Armageddon and government cover ups because that is what Hollywood had trained us to do. Nature can be far stranger than fiction at times and is quite probably just a natural occurance.

But shoot, wouldn't it be cool if we made contact with ET life? lol

Don't you ever get tired of shilling every thread on this forum? You're the troll. Not the other way around.

Naw. Reality if fun to defend. On the other hand, I can't stand it when lies are perpetuated by pseudo-intellectuals who use veteran status as vindication for spreading propaganda.

Naw. Reality if fun to defend. On the other hand' date=' I can't stand it when lies are perpetuated by pseudo-intellectuals who use veteran status as vindication for spreading propaganda.[/quote']

LOL standing up and speaking out against a government that is trying to do everything they can to abolish the constitution is being a "pseudo-intellectuals who use veteran status as vindication for spreading propaganda?" Need I remind you that my oath has this line in it? "I swear to uphold and defend the constitution of the United States of America from all enemies. Foreign and domestic." Just because you cannot comprehend anything past what is front of your face doesn't mean that everyone else is in the wrong.

Do you even have any real life experience outside of the area that you grew up in?

LOL standing up and speaking out against a government that is trying to do everything they can to abolish the constitution is being a "pseudo-intellectuals who use veteran status as vindication for spreading propaganda?" Need I remind you that my oath has this line in it? "I swear to uphold and defend the constitution of the United States of America from all enemies. Foreign and domestic." Just because you cannot comprehend anything past what is front of your face doesn't mean that everyone else is in the wrong.

Do you even have any real life experience outside of the area that you grew up in?

Yawn.

And yeah, one time I went to Chipotle, it was located 20 miles from my place of residence. That was major real life experience.

If I shared your beliefs, I'm sure my first thought would be to post them in a UFC forum!

Annunaki? Isn't that the lizard folk aliens story that David Icke cooked up?

Something about they live at the center of the earth and they come out every once in a while and if they see thier shadow they dry **** it and and it's another 6 weeks of winter. :P

i believe that might be the illuminati. who knows?

Archived