Wouldn't it be sweet if Yushin Okami pulled an Anderson Silva on Anderson Silva?

MuayThaiKickboxer

If there is someone in the UFC or in the world for that matter to embarrass Anderson Silva the way he has embarrassed some fighters, it's not Okami.

He's one of the last guys who could ever do it. Jon Jones could possibly do it, but other than that, no ones going to tool Silva on the feet. Sonnen tooled him on the ground, and got the better of him on the feet but because he lost all of what he did really didn't matter after he tapped.

If there is someone in the UFC or in the world for that matter to embarrass Anderson Silva the way he has embarrassed some fighters' date=' it's not Okami.

He's one of the last guys who could ever do it. Jon Jones could possibly do it, but other than that, no ones going to tool Silva on the feet. Sonnen tooled him on the ground, and got the better of him on the feet but because he lost all of what he did really didn't matter after he tapped.[/quote']

I know. Guys, I'm just saying, it IS MMA, ANYTHING can happen. It's not that I think Okami will win, I am positive Anderson will win, but it would just be awesome if the tables turned and Silva got a taste of his own medicine, that's all hahaha

I have a different viewpoint of this.

I think Silva will use ALOT of leg kicks to setup a TD. . . Thats right I said it.

I have a feeling that Silva will want to send a message & try to beat Okami/Sonnen at their own gameplan.

But I have a suspicious feeling that the crowd & all of the new commercials/advertisements that Silva has been involved with, will come into play. I hope not but bcuz he's an exciting fighter. . .

It's Silva Mindset that has me concerned. He has alot more to lose & Okami looks hungry yet keeping his emotions out of it = Silva gets sloppy and Okami capitalize on it!

There are million reasons to think Silva will win, but I would NOT rule out Okami. He could win with a good game plan and a little luck ... a chance. And there are so many other variables. As someone said ... what if Silva's head it wrapped around sponsors and other nonsense? What if he really has a rib injury this time? Other than Hendo and Sonnen, I'd think Okami has the best tools to beat Silva. At least they are matching Silva with people who could potentially beat him now, instead of all the hopeless matchups they gave him early on.

Archived