Anybody miss Nate Marquardt yet?

JP24

not really' date=' hope Paul Daley can cave a hole in his face[/quote']

would be unlikely, imo. Marquardt would outwrestle him for three rounds. Would win a dominant UD. And Marquardt's stand-up is good as well. I don't think Daley would have much of a fight to put up against Marquardt.

There's so many awesome fights left for him at Middleweight.....he had a close loss to Okami.

I mean...Nate vs Stann? Nate vs Munoz? Nate vs Leben? Nate vs Bisping? All awesome and intriguing matchups.

He was dropping down to 170....really could of been a huge threat for the title to say the least , the way he destroyed Kampmann standing and was always an impressive striker with real knockout power , good jiu jitsu , solid wrestling offense and defense and ever improving training at Jacksons. I miss him a lot , he was a good guy but if he was honestly cheating he deserves to be gone.

He lost all the respect i had after the Palhares fight and no I don't miss him at all although a fight against koscheck would be interesting to settle the score on who is the biggest cheater.

Why? he didn't grease. Herb Dean checked his legs. The commission checked his legs. They confirmed it wasn't grease. Nate said he came out with a good sweat because he knew of palhares' leg locks. If anything you should lose respect for palhares for being an idiot. You should never look away during a fight and marquardt capitalized on it. Palhares apologized after the fight too by the way.

that was palhares fault,

nate wasn't greased, that dumb ****** palhares tried to accuse him of greasing... stopped fighting and starting looking at the ref and nate marquardt pounced and owned him..

how is this marquardts fault?

if i was fighting some guy and he stopped fighting for a sec i would try to KTFO his *** too... wouldn't anyone?

that was palhares fault' date='

nate wasn't greased, that dumb ****** palhares tried to accuse him of greasing... Stopped fighting and starting looking at the ref and nate marquardt pounced and owned him..

How is this marquardts fault?

If i was fighting some guy and he stopped fighting for a sec i would try to ktfo his *** too... Wouldn't anyone?[/quote']

agree 100%

that was palhares fault' date='

nate wasn't greased, that dumb ****** palhares tried to accuse him of greasing... stopped fighting and starting looking at the ref and nate marquardt pounced and owned him..

how is this marquardts fault?

if i was fighting some guy and he stopped fighting for a sec i would try to KTFO his *** too... wouldn't anyone?[/quote']

+100

I'm so sick of everyone blaming Marquardt for that fight. What part of "protect yourself at all times, defend yourself at all times..." is so difficult to understand? In hockey, we call what Marquardt did playing to the whistle. Can't blame anyone but Palhares for what happened in that fight.

And yes, I miss Marquardt a ton.

+100

I'm so sick of everyone blaming Marquardt for that fight. What part of "protect yourself at all times' date=' defend yourself at all times..." is so difficult to understand? In hockey, we call what Marquardt did playing to the whistle. Can't blame anyone but Palhares for what happened in that fight.

And yes, I miss Marquardt a ton.[/quote']

Yeah, sick and tired of all those people.

There was something a fighter said, I forgot his name, but he says he guarantees that at least 85% of all fighters boost their performance levels... It's borderline impossible to get caught if your smart about it.

Everyone does it, Marquardt's just dumb.

Yeah' date=' sick and tired of all those people.

There was something a fighter said, I forgot his name, but he says he guarantees that at least 85% of all fighters boost their performance levels... It's borderline impossible to get caught if your smart about it.

Everyone does it, Marquardt's just dumb.[/quote']

I doubt that's true. Usually guys who have obviously abused steroids say that....as a matter of fact I'm almost positive it was Ken Shamrock who said.

Great fighters are confident in their own abilities , they know they're better than needing to take drugs that poison the body to be stronger athletes....the weak fighters with the weak minds are the ones who feel the need to abuse drugs to perform well.

Remember that.

Yah i miss him...he was a top mw and at ww he would be champ or the all time number 2 guy like fitch...and im sure everyone would rather have nate then fitch...but yah he was cought cheating way to much....in a sport where almost everyone cheats it no longer is the cheating thats the bad part...its the fact u got cought cheating

dana always keeps his word. Nate will never fight in the UFC ever again.

ufc 94

dana white: Karo Parisyan will NEVER fight in the UFC ever again

ufc 123 karo parisyan gets owned by flex spandex

before that

TITo will never fight in the UFC again

tito fights like not to long later

kimbo will never fight in the UFC

kimbo beats Houstcan alexcander and thne loses to mitrione,

so yeah..

dana always keeps his word

He never greased' date=' but he did roid up.[/quote']

phalmaras said he was slippery, guy who has grappled his entire life can probably tell if its sweat or if its something fishy going on.

Guy was a cheater, probably cheated way before getting caught, wasn't good, and is now already over the hill.

Glad he is gone, hope he never comes back.

Why? he didn't grease. Herb Dean checked his legs. The commission checked his legs. They confirmed it wasn't grease. Nate said he came out with a good sweat because he knew of palhares' leg locks. If anything you should lose respect for palhares for being an idiot. You should never look away during a fight and marquardt capitalized on it. Palhares apologized after the fight too by the way.

Palhares is an idiot (and he prove that tonight) but that doesn't change the fact that Nate showed everything but sportsmanship in that fight.

Did you watch the fight with Ricardo Almeida? He's dirty fighter and a cheater (hormone deficiency my ***)

Archived