Anyone else REALLY hoping

WaSupGuy

that Big Nog takes one of Schaubs limbs' date=' ik its unlikely and schaub will prob get ko but I for one am will be rooting for nog and hope he pulls it off. Lol If Ortiz can do it why not nog right.:P[/quote']

No because i have like 3 sig bets on this fight and have Brendan Schaub to win by TKO in the 2nd or 3rd round.

no' date='

schaub is gonna KTFO this dustchinned old man[/quote']

Nah ' date=' I'm looking forward to Schaub landing a huge bomb like he did on Cro Cop and pounding Nog in the face until the reff pulls him off...infront of Nogs home country the first time he's ever fought in it.[/quote']

Schaub is gonna knock him out

No because i have like 3 sig bets on this fight and have Brendan Schaub to win by TKO in the 2nd or 3rd round.

No. Schaub by KO.

No one here agrees with you.

/end thread.

nuff said.

Don't you guys think a little too much of Schaub? Don't get me wrong but i consider him a bit overrated. Yes, he did KO Mirko (altho he landed quite a few illegal punches in that fight if i recall well) and did get a UD over Gonzaga but have in mind that Mirko is far from his prime and Gonzaga seems to have lost his thunder after the Couture fight. I am not saying Schaub is a bad fighter but, honestly, Minotauro is by far the most dangerous fighter he ever faced and is on another level with his BJJ. Also, Minotauro should be in much better physical shape and (finally) healthy so i don't get why you guys favor Schaub so much.

I mean, it's probably the guys who started watching MMA recently but still, Schaub is not in the same league as Minotauro and even you should know that. IF Minotauro comes in healthy and prepared, he will be too much for Schaub.

I will be cheering for the legend :)) Wish he humiliates Schaub.

Cheers

Don't you guys think a little too much of Schaub? Don't get me wrong but i consider him a bit overrated. Yes' date=' he did KO Mirko (altho he landed quite a few illegal punches in that fight if i recall well) and did get a UD over Gonzaga but have in mind that Mirko is far from his prime and Gonzaga seems to have lost his thunder after the Couture fight. I am not saying Schaub is a bad fighter but, honestly, Minotauro is by far the most dangerous fighter he ever faced and is on another level with his BJJ. Also, Minotauro should be in much better physical shape and (finally) healthy so i don't get why you guys favor Schaub so much.

I mean, it's probably the guys who started watching MMA recently but still, Schaub is not in the same league as Minotauro and even you should know that. IF Minotauro comes in healthy and prepared, he will be too much for Schaub.

I will be cheering for the legend :)) Wish he humiliates Schaub.

Cheers[/quote']

I think he is a little overrated as well. He is good, but he's only beating guys past their prime. I see schaub getting the KO but i really hope nog can win this.

Archived