Are Anderson Silva and Shogun Healthy?

GoldenAfro

I just wanted to get this question out there before the fights start. Can anyone confirm if these two are in fighting shape?

Just so after their fights there are no excuses for their fan boys to hide behind.

Any information will be appreciated, lets keep this civil folks :).

And here is too a, hopefully, great night of fights.

What do you expect him to do' date=' be holding his ribs at the weigh-ins?[/quote']

No, but he shouldn't be in Sonnens face like hes going to give him the beating of his life. Who cares how much trash talk Sonnen gave him. He looked VERY confident before that fight. And Sonnen showed that hes the better fighter.

Silva is a tool. Hes going to duck Sonnen IF he beats Okami which i doubt.

No' date=' but he shouldn't be in Sonnens face like hes going to give him the beating of his life. Who cares how much trash talk Sonnen gave him. He looked VERY confident before that fight. And Sonnen showed that hes the better fighter.

Silva is a tool. Hes going to duck Sonnen IF he beats Okami which i doubt.[/quote']

trolling is just getting repetitive now

one of ariel helwani's videos' date=' shogun says he is 100%

not sure of anderson, i hope so though

and this time we can actually say don't blink and believe it :D[/quote']

The same style one he did with Forrest? I think he was doing it on behalf of AOL. I'll start looking then

Would you happen to have a link? Not attacking you just curious.

Man, i was surfin' all over the internet and can't now recall where exactly did i read that. However, i also watched an interview with Shogun on YT where he clearly says he's healthy.

I'm kind of busy right now but if i find time i will look through my history folder in browser and try to get you some links.

Cheers

Man' date=' i was surfin' all over the internet and can't now recall where exactly did i read that. However, i also watched an interview with Shogun on YT where he clearly says he's healthy.

I'm kind of busy right now but if i find time i will look through my history folder in browser and try to get you some links.

Cheers[/quote']

Whenever you get the chance.

Thanks.

Edit:

I don't get it, in Brazil Anderson speaks English and in the US he speaks Portuguese.

the thing is fighters arent going to say yeah ive injured this that and the other, its only going to boost the opposition.

The only way we can tell if they are fit or not is when they fight.

If they gas after a minute ala Shogun vs griffin/bones then its quite obvious they are not in shape.

If they come out and fight hard but get beat anyway then there wont be excuses.

I think this shoguns fans excuses jibe is abit of a red herring due to it being common knowledge about Shoguns knee problems.

No' date=' but he shouldn't be in Sonnens face like hes going to give him the beating of his life. Who cares how much trash talk Sonnen gave him. He looked VERY confident before that fight. And Sonnen showed that hes the better fighter.

Silva is a tool. Hes going to duck Sonnen IF he beats Okami which i doubt.[/quote']

I'll agree that Sonnen dominated 4.3 rounds of that fight, and looked like he was in line for a UD and taking that belt home...

That being said, you're the tool here, so much Silva hate lately, get over it, what - is he your father who walked out on you when you were 6?

The man is 13-0 in the UFC, 8 title defenses, owned Franklin twice, Griffin and leben, and finished Hendo and Belfort. He has more success in his right ****** than you have in your whole body, maybe even your whole family tree, you're just jealous and bitter.

The better fighter would have sub defense. The better fighter would have finished it during the 18+ minutes in which they had top control. The better fighter would hold the belt.

The better fighter is, was, and will be Anderson Silva. Sonnen did damn good, and backed up alot of his pre-fight talk. But to say he is better, when he cheated, had 23 minutes in the bag, and STILL lost to a triangle, is being a complete fool and a junkdangler...

oh ****, I just said all this and forgot, it's Bright, I am talking to a baboon

Archived