all atheists have one thing in common...

MRasheed

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am i a atheist? I don't know what happens when we die so i don't believe in anything and i will see when i die. What am i?

Do you reject the Word of God? If you don't know, it knows. You should read it and fill the void.

If after that you still say you don't know, then you are an atheist.

Realistically what happens when we die is we just die. We are dead and everything just shuts off. Like when you sleep you don't remember your name or anything your just pretty much shut off. Maybe that's what happens when you die? I hope there are angels and harps when i die but doesn't seem realistic.

Realistically what happens when we die is we just die. We are dead and everything just shuts off.

That's what happens when your physical body dies. What happens to your consciousness?

Like when you sleep you don't remember your name or anything your just pretty much shut off.

That's not what happens when you sleep. Your brain is just as active at sleep as it is awake. The electroencephalograph proved that. Dreams are proof that your consciousness is still active on some level too.

Maybe that's what happens when you die? I hope there are angels and harps when i die but doesn't seem realistic.

You, like Poly, are confining "realism" to what you can physically measure with material tools. There is significantly more to reality than that.

I'm thinking Mr. R is a little hungry and after the 31st of this month the posts will deminish. A bit low on blood sugar and such!

lol

Actually I'm at my crankiest during the first three days. I'm good now; I'm in the rhythm of it. I'll actually miss it when it's over.

It's been a LOOONG time since I acted like a little baby during Ramadan. I'm 40 years old, dude. lol

lol

Actually I'm at my crankiest during the first three days. I'm good now; I'm in the rhythm of it. I'll actually miss it when it's over.

It's been a LOOONG time since I acted like a little baby during Ramadan. I'm 40 years old' date=' dude. lol[/quote']

Try working on a rig with 25 guys who work out side all day and don't eat or drink water! Some super odd things happen out there. I have to have the STC on watch outside all day. But the fasting is done soon it will be Raya and everyone will be smiling and having fun!

That's what happens when your physical body dies. What happens to your consciousness?

Consciousness has a materialistic origin and is part of your brain. When your body dies, it dies.

I also asked you before to name me something that we know for a fact exists and is not tied to anything material, and particles.

Try working on a rig with 25 guys who work out side all day and don't eat or drink water! Some super odd things happen out there. I have to have the STC on watch outside all day. But the fasting is done soon it will be Raya and everyone will be smiling and having fun!

Ramadan is only 29 days this year. Tuesday is the Eid.

MRasheed: That's what happens when your physical body dies. What happens to your consciousness?

Consciousness has a materialistic origin and is part of your brain. When your body dies' date=' it dies.[/quote']

There are ample documented out-of-body accounts (not to mention Dr. Strassman's studies) that prove the consciousness exists outside of the physical body. When your body dies, YOU live on.

I also asked you before to name me something that we know for a fact exists and is not tied to anything material' date=' and particles.[/quote']

God.

Next.

You missed the first fact that I wrote. Not Parkinson's' date=' Altheimer's![/quote']

You mean "Alzheimer’s," pops? See that's that tell-tale Parkinson's wobble making you punch all the wrong keys. lol

So you reject the idea of God, but accept the fact of God?

I'll accept that. PM me your address so I can mail you some Islamic conversion pamphlets.

There are ample documented out-of-body accounts (not to mention Dr. Strassman's studies) that prove the consciousness exists outside of the physical body. When your body dies' date=' YOU live on.

[b']God.[/b]

Next.

its a fact now? 93% of the members of the national academy of sciences reject the concept of god

That's not what happens when you sleep. Your brain is just as active at sleep as it is awake. The electroencephalograph proved that. Dreams are proof that your consciousness is still active on some level too.

You' date=' like Poly, are confining "realism" to what you can physically measure with material tools. There is significantly more to reality than that.[/quote']

Well whats more to reality? I also know that your brain is active when you sleep and your brain actually releases a drug called Dimethyltryptamine. I was just saying we don't think when we are sleeping. We fall asleep and then its pretty much lights out until we wake up again. Its not like we are thinking about what we have to do in the morning when we sleep.

Well whats more to reality?

Anything beyond the finite universe you were born into.

I also know that your brain is active when you sleep and your brain actually releases a drug called Dimethyltryptamine. I was just saying we don't think when we are sleeping. We fall asleep and then its pretty much lights out until we wake up again. Its not like we are thinking about what we have to do in the morning when we sleep.

We think on the subconscious level when we sleep. I've slept on a problem and woke up with a solution several times.

/yawn still? My views.....

1) I do not believe in any form of religion.

2) If someone does and it makes them a better person. Then I am happy for them and their new faith.

3) If it makes them a sick F* (pedo, Suicide bomber ect) Then burn in what ever hell you choose to believe in.

4) I love Pork / Beef and other foods to let any religion tell me what to eat!

I disputed it. That's why I created this one and everyone brought it to glorious life.

Don't hate' date=' pops. That's ugly.[/quote']

His thread doesn't have any negative replies. Instead of calling me pops, you should call me step dad. I keep whipping you like a red headed stepchild!

/yawn still?

Yes.

My views.....

1) I do not believe in any form of religion.

We all have our faults. Mine just shook the East Coast the other day.

2) If someone does and it makes them a better person. Then I am happy for them and their new faith.

icon_cheers.gif

3) If it makes them a sick F* (pedo' date=' Suicide bomber ect) Then burn in what ever hell you choose to believe in. [/quote']

The religion didn't make them sick f**ks; they were already like that. The religion doesn't condone those acts. If this ***** fallacy is the reason you don't believe in religion, you should let it go.

4) I love Pork / Beef and other foods to let any religion tell me what to eat!

The consuming of the flesh of swine is an abomination. Don't do that. You could just as soon stick a coffee straw up a rat's bum and suck it, that's how horrifying it actually is.

Yes.

We all have our faults. Mine just shook the East Coast the other day.

icon_cheers.gif

The religion didn't make them sick f**ks; they were already like that. The religion doesn't condone those acts. If this ***** fallacy is the reason you don't believe in religion' date=' you should let it go.

The consuming of the flesh of swine is an abomination. Don't do that.[/quote']

Wallah you Arabic?

Archived