Anderson Silva INSANE video before 134

verJJ

He would kick your a** so don't call him a bad fighter

Ill fight him and beat him. Then post a video up on youtube of it. Then i will become the new middleweight champion. I would beat Silva. Hes very easy to beat. Why is he so overrated? Well because he has some cool highlight reel KO's. Simple as that. In the end, i would beat him, steven9000 would beat him, and Okami will beat him tonight.

Ill fight him and beat him. Then post a video up on youtube of it. Then i will become the new middleweight champion. I would beat Silva. Hes very easy to beat. Why is he so overrated? Well because he has some cool highlight reel KO's. Simple as that. In the end' date=' i would beat him, steven9000 would beat him, and Okami will beat him tonight.[/quote']

internet-warrior.jpg

Ill fight him and beat him. Then post a video up on youtube of it. Then i will become the new middleweight champion. I would beat Silva. Hes very easy to beat. Why is he so overrated? Well because he has some cool highlight reel KO's. Simple as that. In the end' date=' i would beat him, steven9000 would beat him, and Okami will beat him tonight.[/quote']

the-big-lebowski-movie-image-01-600x338.jpg

Archived