When Anderson loses tonight

bright508620

I want everyone to realize that Anderson is NOT past his prime. That all you ****s were wrong. And that Silva is and WAS the most overrated fighter.

chris anderson is definitely past his prime, he still got a chance to make it big in the nba.

as for thiago silva i do believe he is and was the most overrated fighter

Im off to work everyone. I hope when i come back i might be able to catch the Anderson fight. I mean we all know who is going to win (okami). but i might need to rush because its going to be a quick Knockout.

So What im going to say is this...

1) Anderson will lose to Okami

2) Anderson is the most overrated fighter

3) Anderson will get KTFO

4) Okami will completely dominate Anderson

5) I am always right

Bye everyone. I know you want to cry that im leaving but its ok. It will be fine. Ill be back in 5-6 hours. If you cry, just look at my AV. It really does cheer you up.

I want everyone to realize that Anderson is NOT past his prime. That all you ****s were wrong. And that Silva is and WAS the most overrated fighter.

So the guy goes 5 years+ unbeaten, loses one match, then he is classed as overrated :eek:

Attention all professional fighters, unless you go unbeaten for your ENTIRE career, i am afraid you are overrated :rolleyes:

Im off to work everyone. I hope when i come back i might be able to catch the Anderson fight. I mean we all know who is going to win (okami). but i might need to rush because its going to be a quick Knockout.

So What im going to say is this...

1) Anderson will lose to Okami

2) Anderson is the most overrated fighter

3) Anderson will get KTFO

4) Okami will completely dominate Anderson

5) I am always right

Bye everyone. I know you want to cry that im leaving but its ok. It will be fine. Ill be back in 5-6 hours. If you cry' date=' just look at my AV. It really does cheer you up.[/quote']

It must be spectacular to live in such a delusional sate of mind.

If he loses tonight itll be something like the 11th fight since the haters started predicting his downfall and claiming he was overrated.

If he loses tonight hes still proven to be better than every single other fighter hes faced in the ufc which is pretty damn good. And hed still go out with all these amazing records hes got so... you re hopeless.

One: YOUR A ****ING **** *********. GO TO ****ING HELL MOTHER****ER ANDERSON IS THE BEST YOU ****ING FAIL!! YOUR NOT EVEN GOOD ENOUGH TO BE A TROLL **** *****!!!! GET ****ING LOST IDIOT. YOUR ****ING RETARTED BRIGHT!!!

funny...why hasn't Bright rejoined this conversation? He seemed very enthusiastic...i wonder if he has realized he has epically failed and is in contention for p4p troll. ahaha man all of those comments he made, wow, all i can do is read and laugh.

Archived